|Chapter 005|

Chapter 5
(unedited)

Alpha Ekon Ross POV

As I pulled my omega to my chest, I heart aching as I saw tears stream down his cute chubby cheeks, "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't want to do that, but you gave us an attitude that we didn't like." I felt the upset state from my mate rolling off of him in waves.

I heard him sniffed, and I could've swear that my heart broke into a million of pieces. I hugged his shake form tighter into my arms. I wanted him to hug me back, not just standing there upset at me. Russell whined as he crawled at me to make our mate happy again, "Make mate happy." That's what I'm doing.

I felt tiny hands on my chest, as butterflies filled my stomach, before they were crushed as I felt pressure in my chest, pushing me away from him. "It's ok, alpha..." My heart went to my stomach as I watch him walk away from me, with his head down. But I need to give me space, otherwise, I'll make this situation worst. I need to fix this and make my mate happy again, I can't stand watching him be upset at me. With that one mind, I get to my office and start to plan something that will make my baby happy again. He might like flowers? No no, that's too obvious. I stare at my desk as I think, before an idea pop out. Food! Everybody loves food, right? I can get him a big box of chocolate and invite him to dinner and feed him all the food he wants! I shake my head, What if he thinks I'm calling him fat?

I sigh in frustration. What can I do that will make him happy with me again but without making it too obvious. I sigh once again. I heard knocking in my door. "Come in." I saw the door open as a half asleep and half awake beta- my beta- Alex walked in. I stare at him as he walk to the small sofa in the corner of my office and sit there, with his eyes close and probably already asleep. I rolled my eyes, This is very common with him. He's very lazy and basically sleeps 24/7.

"Alex?" I decided to ask for some advice from my best friend and beta Alex. I heard him hums in acknowledgement. "What is something that wouldn't be too obvious but it would be nice to do when they're upset at you?" I was nervous, but I was desperate for a solution. I NEEDED to fix things with my omega as fast as possible. "I don't know, man... A pack run? Everybody loves that. Especially omegas." he mumbles, already falling into the world of dream, "Alex, my man! You are smart! We're going to a pack run tomorrow morning!"

3rd POV

Damon walks away from Alpha Ross, as he pushed him away.This wasn't exactly Damon's today if we're being real here, nothing was going well for poor Damon! Stupid alphas with their alpha voices. Damon's HATE IT! he blinks as he walk faster to get inside the pack house. Oh man, Damon just can't wait to get inside his room, take a long nice shower- apply the cream- and go to sleep after having a long plate of food and snacks. That sounds like a plan. With new found motivations, Damon was about to open the door of the pack house, before a hand wrapped around his forearm and grabbed him away from the door towards the garden but not exactly taking him there, stopping half way there. damon instantly new how it was just based on their scent. Grass and honey, Jully's scent. Coffee and apples, rose's scent. Damon turn around to glare at them, closing his arm , and shifting his weight from both of his legs to one of them, "What is it this time?" Damon gave them a sassy attitude. He just wasn't in the mood for them! 'I'm just so done with them, I swear to the moon goodness.' "WOW! not only are you fat and ugly! But with those ugly sun burns, you look even more uglier!" Jully said, both of them laughed. 'Haha... So funny...' "Not surprised if he's mate rejects him, he's just so ugh!" Rose said. Damon had enough of them, "At least I would get to meet my mate, y'all will most likely run away from y'all ugly ass faces before you even get the change to look at them." Damon smirked as they glared at him with a burning hate eyes, "With all that caked up makeup gotcha looking like a clown, and that ugly ass thrift store clothes makes y'all look like a one of those girls that thinks that they're "with the boys", it's so cringe, I feel sorry for y'all" Damon faked sympathy, holding in a laughter as their face turn red in embarrassment but continue glaring at Damon, who still had a smirk on his face, "You better shut your fat ass up, or you'll regret it, stupid omega" Rose said, as Jully nods her head at what rose said. "It that the best y'all got? That's so lame. At this point, you two are wasting my precious time." With that, Damon turns around to walk away and successfully walk about 4 steps, before a pair of arms around his shoulder dragged him back.