|Chapter 008|

Chapter 8
(unedited)

------------------------------------

!! WARNING!!

In the following chapter, there'll be;

-BoyxBoy action (Smut/sexual activities)

Read at your own risk,

Thank you,

-Sayonara_Anton

------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Hye was walking down the pack territory to his house, he was wearing a light grey jacket with black t-shirt and skinny jeans, with some black combat boots. Hands in his jean pockets, as he kept his eyes to the ground, kicking a small rock on the way. Hye wasn't a bad guys, he just had a huge pride that he couldn't let go off. After all, Pride is all he had ever known. Hye kicks the rock again, but this time, he didn't do it right, causing him to accidently step on the rock, making Hye trip. Hye gasped, as he expected to land face first to the ground, but a pair of strong arms were wrapped around his waist.

Hye felt those familiar butterflies and shock going through his body, his wolf, JK purred in pure delight before snapping out of it, and growl, making Hye growl too. He elbowed the person behind him, causing them to grunt in pain, as they let Hye go, coughing lightly. Hye back away from his savoir and turn around, continue growling even after he saw who it was. Alex quickly stood up straight, his hand still over his stomach where it was been elbowed. "You're still as spicy as the first time I approached you, Hyuk-jae." Hye scoff at the beta, "It's Hye to you." Alex smile sleepily as he scratched his neck, looking deep into Hye's doe eyes. Hye rolled his eyes and start to walk away, not before he felt a warm hand on his upper arm, "Wait!" Alex said, as he back away from Hye once he growled at him, showing his sharp teethes. "I-" Alex voice cracked.

clearing his throat, "Umm... About the matin-" Hye interrupted, "I don't care, Alex. Just leave me the fuck alone. You're so fucking annoying." Alex furrowed his brows, as pain flash in his eyes. Hye heart was beating fast and painfully as he saw the pain in Alex's eyes, but he couldn't afford to talk to Alex right now. Or ever. "Hye- Listen to me. Mates are very important to a wolf. Mates sometimes makes mistakes. I was scared to admit it, I was petrified. My father being homophobic didn't really helped. I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I-" Hye clenched his jaw, his tongue touching the inside of his cheek, annoyed at Alex but also hurt for bringing up such a painful memory to him, when all Hye wanted to do was forget about it.

"Just forget about it. I don't care about it anymore, ok? Just leave me alone Alex. Leave me the fuck alone." And with that, he walked away, leaving behind a pained filed beta, who's could feel his heart squeezing in pain.

-----

Ross was pacing around his room, the sun was setting and the full moon was coming, he wanted his mate. He wanted to fuck his mate until he couldn't walk, he wanted to mate him and mark him as his forever. "MATE! GO MATE!! OURS NOW!!" Ross shakes his head and locks the door, walking towards his bed and laying down, only wearing some loose sweatpants, looking out the window as he saw the sky turning into pinks, oranges and purples. He could feel Russell pacing in his head, demanding to go and mate Damon. He could smelt his mate's scent from all the way up stairs. He was going crazy, he could feel himself losing control. He felt the burning sensation of his eyes shifting between cyan and blue, before his eyes closed. He brought his hands into his head, resting them there as he fought with Russell for control. All of a sudden, he was standing as if nothing had ever happened, eyes closed. With a deep breath, his eyes snapped open, showing his bright shiny Cyan eyes.