|Chapter 17|

Chapter 17
3rd POV

Ross was laying in bed with his sleeping mate on his arms, both wrapped around the thin blanket. Naked from the adventures from last night. Possessiveness came into Ross as he saw hickeys and bite marks on his mate's neck and shoulders. Mine. He growled low in his throat, stuffing his face into his neck, inhaling the delicious scent coming from his mate, He was addicted to him. Damon starts to move around a bit, being waken up by a possessive growls that sent a shiver down his spine. Damon whimpers.

"Good morning, my omega." Damon smiles sleepily at Ross who was staring at him with so much love and passion. "mornin' Alpha..."

Ross chuckled and pulled his mate even closer to him, "How was your sleep, baby?" Damon hummed, and hides his face into the pillow below, almost falling back asleep until Ross kissed the mating mark on his shoulder. Damon moaned quietly, "Still tired?" Damon hummed. "C'mon, we have to get, baby. It's already-" Ross looks at the clock that's on the night stand, "-10:30." Damon furrowed his brows, "No.. I don't want too..." Ross laughed at his mate's whinnying. "C'mon." With that being the only warning, he got up, much to Damon's displeasure, "No, come back, Alpha. I'm cold now..." Ross grab a pair of underwear and putting them on, He went back to his bed and bend down to press a kiss on Damon's temple, as Damon pulled the blanket up to his ears.

"You don't have to call me alpha baby, You know you can call me Ekoh, right?" Ross stand back on the bed, next to Damon's feet. "I know I just like calling you Alpha. Cause you're my alpha and I'm your omega." Damon said, looking at Ross with a cute blush busted on his cheekbone and a shy smile. The alpha smirked at his mate, and lean down to whisper on the shy omega's ear, "I like being call that, especially coming from you. It a real turn on hearing you whimper that."

Damon felt his whole body raise a few degrees. Face red from embarrassment. "Stop it." He kicks his feet into his mate's hip. Ross gasped, and pretended to be in pain, holding the hip that was kicked, "How dare you harm me like this, my omega? You've betrayed me." He placed a hand on his chest where the heart should be at.

Damon giggled and open his mouth to speak, but he was interrupted by someone knocking on their door. Both looks at the door, before Ross got up and open the door, Ross was surprised to see Janeiro standing on his door.

"Oh, Janeiro. How can I help you?" Janeiro eyes travelled along the naked body of his alpha. Ross quickly notice, but doesn't say anything, as he was used to others staring at him and his body. "Alpha, you didn't came to my room to help me move my desk!" Janeiro pout, crossing his arms, as he innocently glared at Ross, who rubbed the back of his neck, "I apologize for that, Janeiro. I totally forgot. But no worries! I'll change and I'll meet you in your room in 10 minutes, alright, little omega?" Janeiro smiled and nodded excited. "OK, alpha! I'll see you in 10!" With a nod from Ross, Janeiro left.

"Who was it?" Damon said from the bed as Ross goes to the walk in closet and grabbed a random shirt and some sweatpants. "It was Janeiro, He wanted me to help him move some desk or something on his room." He was meet with silence. He looks at his mate, who was glaring at him, "Why his room? Why couldn't he ask Beta Alex or one of the warriors or someone else?" Ross sighed as he went to Damon, "Baby, I'm the alpha. It's natural that people will come to me for help." Damon sat up, the blanket falling down to his waist, "Well, he can look for someone else." Ross puts the sweats on, as he turn to walk into the bathroom that was next to their room.

"Baby, please don't make this into something that isn't, ok?" He was meet with silence once more. "Baby-" "OK, whatever. Go and 'help' that stupid omega." Ross sighed, and he walked out of the room, approaching the angry omega. "Baby, I'll just help him move something and then I'll come back to you, ok?" Damon hummed, and got up from the bed, also getting dressed. "I'm going out with Hye."