|Chapter 019|

Chapter 19

3rd POV

After travelling for the rest of next 3 days. They finally arrive to the cursed forest. From where they were standing. It looked like any other forest. There was nothing strange from this one. Many the fact that they seems to be no animals in there at all, but it was pretty normal. Or that's what they thought.

"Ok, so like, should we go in or take a break? My paws are killing me right now." Janeiro said, who shifted back into human. Bending down to rub his feet. Hye 'accidentally' walked into Janeiro making him fall face first into the ground, the heave traveler's backpack dragging him quicker into the dirty ground. Sitting down after knocking Janeiro over, Hye said with his tongue sticking out. "Opps." Janeiro gasp, both in pain and in shock, "You fucking did that on purpose, you fucking freak!" Sitting up on his knees, busting the dirty off his naked body. "That fucking hurt! I'm just a weak omega! Can't you see that? I could've broken something!" Everybody rolled their eyes. He was fine besides a scratch on the cheek. Which, Angela didn't hesitate to point out. "You got a lil' cut there, sweet cheeks." She pointed at her cheeks. Janeiro gasped and went to feel his face. Indeed there was a cut when he accidentally touched it causing a burning sensation on his wound. "My face!"

Ross huffed, and went to lick Janeiro's injuring. Healing it faster with his saliva. "You're fine, little omega." Nudging To get Janeiro to stand up. Damon approach Ross, angry. "Hey baby-" Headbutting Ross's side, ross looked at his fluffy mate in shock. Not knowing why he suddenly got angry. "Why are you licking him? You don't get to lick him. Or touch him. Or anything." The light bulb turned on. Finally understanding the situation. Ross sat down, staring at his jealous mate. "You look sexy when you're angry." Bumping his head hard against Ross's side, Damon growled lowly. Clearly very upset. "I'm going to fucking bite you, you fucking bitch." Damon went to bite Janeiro, who screech in fear. Hye quickly pulling Janeiro to the side. As Ross bite into Damon's scruff, trying to pull him away without hurting him. "That's enough, Omega. I don't know why you acting like this, but you better stop it right now." Damon growled, before decided to calm down and lay down, his back turn towards Ross. Still pretty much angry.

What's up with Damon? Ross couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with Damon. Seeing everybody resting, Ross approached Damon and lay behind him. Grooming his mate lovingly. "Didn't know little Damon was this possessive. He defiantly looks very sexy when he's like that." Omar smirked, knowing his words would make the Alpha jealous. With a growl thrown his way. His point was proven. It was so fun messing with the possessive and overprotective Alpha. "Better watch it, Omar. I heard Alpha are very dangerous. Especially when they're mates are expecting a cub. Or in this case, a pup." Angela said, who was digging through her bag for something. Janeiro tsked, fanning his face with a paper fan as he lay on the shade besides some bushes. "What do you find attractive about a pig? his fatness? I'm like 10 times better than him. And way cuter." Smirking at Janeiro, Omar leaned towards where Janeiro stood at. "Well, you are indeed quite cute, sweet cheeks." He flirted, making Janeiro giggle.

"Just don't say it too much or he'll believe it." Hye said, drinking from a water bottle. Janeiro ignored Hye, and went to sat next to Omar, who's eyes checked out the exposed, slim Omega's body. Janeiro bit his bottom lip and gently pushed the feline's shoulder. "Stop it, you perv!" Giggling loudly. Both flirting with each other as Hye continue pretending to gagged at the scene before him. "I'm gonna throw up. I'm going to next to our Luna. At least, he's decent enough." Soon approaching the omega on the ground, who's wagging his tail happily. He pawed the ground as he whined happily. "Weren't you mad at Alpha Ross just a second ago?" Sitting down, hye raised a brow at the omega on the ground who huffed at him. "I'm guessing you still are. You're such a possessive omega." Hye teased Damon.