|Chapter 013|

Chapter 13
(Unedited)

Damon's POV

I was walking around the mall with Hye and my parents. It was a bright chilly day, a comfortable weather to be walking around without sweating and without worring about getting sunburn, it was a beautiful day to go out.

My parents were a few feet behind Hye and I, as we giggled and talked about anything, well I giggled, he would just scoff. Regardless we were all having fun, until we decided to sat down and eat something. That's when I sat Omar. The leader of the feline group, walking towards us with a smirk, "What is he doing here?" Hye scoffed and glared back at Omar, "He's my friend!" I never seem Hye snap his head towards me as fast as he did, with wide surprised eye. "That fucking cat is your friend?!"

"Yes. My name's Omar, cutie pie." Omar outstretch his hand towards Hye, who rolled his eyes and ignored the outstretched hand. "HYE! Don't be mean!" I looked at Hye, as he ignored what I said. I huffed and tried to glared at him, but I guess it didn't work since Omar chuckled and sat next to me, and by next to me I mean CLOSE, literally next to me, I could feel his body heat on my own one. "Don't worry about it, sweet cheeks. I wasn't here for him anyways. I was here to see your beauty that lighten my world." I giggled, his so silly! "Stop it! You're going to make me believe is true!" I gently slapped his shoulder, as he chuckled, staring at me, "You have such a beautiful smile, it's like the sun is shining at me." I laughed at that, feeling heat raise up my neck to my cheeks. "You're so sweet, Omar. Such a gentleman." I placed my hand on his upper arm. "Maybe you shouldn't do that, Damon. We have a mate..." Keegan said gently, not liking at the fact that Omar was flirting with us. "I'm just messing with him, I'm not going to cheat on our Alpha, Kee."

"He has a mate, you fucking moron." Hye bared his teethes at Omar, who hissed back, as I nervously looked at them and prayed that a fight doesn't happen. "I'm not seeing him complain or anything, so maybe you should mind your own business. Unless you're feeling left out, I can make some time for you, cutie." Omar exclaimed, smirking and eyes scanning at Hye's body. Hye huffed in annoyance, and turn to look at me, "Alpha Ross would be disappointed if he saw you like this with Omar. You're our Luna now, it's disappointed that you're acting like this Damon." Without letting me say anything, he stood up and walked towards the restroom. My heart was feeling heavy as I swallowed thickly. I was only doing it as a joke... I never meant to hurt anyone. I didn't want to disappoint anyone. "Hey, it's ok, little guy. He can't tell you what to do, got it honey bun?" I felt like such a slut, I feel like I cheated on my Alpha now.

"I-I shouldn't have done that.. I have a mate and I love my mate." Omar rolled his brown eyes. He wrapped his arm around my small shoulders, as he leans against me, "I'm sure I can male you scream like no other." I glared at him as my face heat up in embarrassment. I push him, "I don't know what I did to make you think I would ever sleep with you, because I never did anything for you to disrespect me like that. It was all just jokes and fun, so don't say that again, I have a mate."

Omar glared at me as he wrapped his arm around my neck, "You were being a slut just a second ago and now-" Omar falls to the ground as I see my father glaring at him, baring his teethes at Omar. "Don't fucking lay a hand on my pup!" My mother comes to me quickly and hugs me, "Are you ok, my baby? I'm sorry we left you alone, we should've stay here." I shake my head as I hugged her back, "I'm fine, mommy..."

"Maybe you should teach your 'pup' to not be such a fucking slut, he was begging for it." I saw my dad was about to shift and attack Omar, "Daddy don't! I'm ok, let's just go! PLEASE!!" I let go of my mom and hold onto my father's arm, and tried to pulled him away from Omar, who was know standing up. "Please dad, let's just go." I tried to pull him away against but he didn't know, standing in front of me, Jupiter- my father's wolf -was on edge, he was willing to kill to protect his pup. His pup who was being a fucking slut. "Honey, let's just relax! Alpha Ross is on his way here, Hye told me that he mind linked him." I looked at her with wide eyes as I looked at her beautiful, flawless face, "No! Why? I'm ok, mom!"