'They' are-were-my team. My best friend and partner, Adrienne Colman, and Violet Jones, Gwen Seaman, and Ian Bishop. We worked for the UPA-Undercover Protection Agency. Most of my favorite memories came from my 9 years working there.

What I missed the most about the agency were my friends. The close bonds we shared, and all the trouble we got ourselves into. And, of course, the dangerous work. I thrived on danger. I didn't get any of that with my new life. Of course I had Louis, especially Dani, and the other boys, but it was nothing compared to my life with the agency.

I still can't believe Rod made me choose. Scratch that, I do. It's something only Rod would do. In the 9 years I worked with the UPA I never trusted Rod, which was insane because he was our boss. He was Number 2. Number 1 was Simon Cowell. Simon was the reason Louis and I met, and part of the reason why I gave up the UPA.

"El? E-el?" Dani's voice brought me out of my daydreams. "You're doing it again..."

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry Dani. What was I doing?"

"Spacing out. You know El? You do that a lot."

"Sorry Dani. I'll try not to." a scream from the house interrupted us, and we quickly spun around. Liam came running towards us, a terrified look on his face. Louis quickly followed shouting curses at Liam.

Dani sighed. "What did you threaten him with Liam?"

Liam nervously chuckled. "I uh...threatened to burn his striped shirts. And his TOMS." Dani and I laughed. It was just another normal day for her. But for me, normal was a whole new meaning.

______________________

Adrienne's POV

"Ok girls: Plan A." I clapped my hands and wriggled my nose for effect. They laughed. My fake nose was a sight. "Find El. She'll probably be with Louis. Step Number 1: find a coffee shop. They love coffee. And also, since it's early in the morning, why not try a coffee shop? Step Number 2: find the biggest mall in London. They love shopping. One of you take the coffee shops, the other, the malls. Try coffee shops by malls too. I'll scope out in between. Radio in if you see anything, and blend in."

Vi and Gwen didn't hesitate as they grabbed their emergency bags. They also grabbed their weapons belts, one for their waist and the others on their ankles. I did the same and we exited the hotel at different times.

I breathed in the fresh London air and prepared myself for the mission at hand.

_______________________

Eleanor's POV

The four of us stopped for coffee, then decided to hit all the big stores first.

"Jack Willis!" Louis exclaimed, running off in the direction of the store. Liam and Dani shrugged and followed. Just as I was about to go after them, something caught my eye. It was a person, a girl, with short red hair and a large nose. She kept randomly looking around but stayed within distance of us. She looked vaguely familiar. I shook my head and followed my friends. I needed to loosen up.

I was starting to get nervous. Louis could tell, as I was fidgeting and wouldn't stop moving. He kept glancing over at me, giving me strange looks.

"El, love, are you okay?"

I nodded and smiled sweetly. However, I was far from okay. Wherever we went, this strange girl went. I saw her in Jack Willis, Hollister, and now in Nandos where we stopped to eat. Maybe I was just being paranoid, but I had also seen two other girls around. The three seemed to be...almost following me. I was stumped as to the reason though. Everyone who had any contact with the UPA knew I didn't work with them anymore. I was retired.