✰•thanksgiving•✰

T H A N K S G I V I N G
H O L I D A Y  S P E C I A L

.

here's a fluffy imagine for those of y'all that are either at a family member's house or friend's house this thanksgiving & you're bored outta your mind looking for something to do before you start eating the feast..

OR

if you just wanna read some fluff on a nice day..

I GOTCHU.

..

/ G I F / I m a g i n e : Your husband Finn & your son & daughter go shopping for thanksgiving to spend it with you while you're in the hospital with..

[ fluff ! ]

Word Count : 1194

︾❀︾

..

"you guys ready to go inside?"
finn asked the two curly haired little children who now sat in the cart.
"yeah!"

the shopping cart was large enough to store the 3 year old twins in the front of the cart, making it so that they were almost eye level with their father.

"okay, what should we get..?"
finn mumbled to himself as he scanned the aisles for the food products he wanted.

"daddy?"
your daughter asked while looking up with wide eyes at her father.

"yes, bubba?"

"when will mommy get out of the hob-i-tal?"
she asked with a thick lisp due to her missing teeth in the front of her mouth.

finn smiled at his daughter's cute attempt at saying 'hospital'.
"not for a couple days, baby girl. she should be discharged soon though, but we're gonna see her today."

his daughter began clapping with excitement whereas her twin brother began to reach for items on the higher shelves.

he was much like his father—always hungry and curious to explore.

finn noticed this before he stopped rolling the cart when he saw that he was reaching for a box of stuffing.
"how'd you know that was mommy's favorite?"
finn asked jokingly at his wide eyed son who smiled the same way you did.