✰• "studying"•✰

"Finn, I gotta get an A on this test tomorrow. Grades close at the end of the week, I can't slip up now."
You say, trying to explain to your boyfriend why you two couldn't just snuggle and watch a movie.

Finn whined and flopped himself on your bed, making you lose concentration.

"Come on, y/n. Just for a few hours."
He whines again, and you playfully roll your eyes.
"I can't."
You say, and Finn scoffs.

You get up from your bed to go to your bathroom in your room to get a hair tie, but after you put your hair in a ponytail and come back out of the bathroom, Finn disappeared.

You sit down on the edge of your bed, and all of a sudden, you feel arms tackle you from behind. You feel Finn pull you up into his lap, as he sits crisscross applesauce, setting you on his lap.

"Finn.."
You tried to protest but was interrupted by Finn placing soft kisses on your neck, trailing up to your jaw.

He knew that distracted you.

"Come on..just one movie.."
He tried to convince you, in his low raspy voice.

You felt his curly hair brush against your neck as he kissed your neck softly.

You know what? You're smart. You'll pass the test.

"Okay fine. One movie."
You say, and with that, Finn lays on his back, pulling you with him, as you settle into the crook of his arm.

And you guys just laid there. Watching more than one movie.

And you fell asleep like that.

But hey, Finn helped you study in the morning by motivating you. If you got an simple answer right, he would give you a peck on the lips.

But if you got an essay question right, you got a real sweet kiss.

And you passed that test.

>>>

It was a short one but hey I thought it was cute

Send in requests to have your own name and story in the book!

Thanks for reading.

Deuces 🤙