✰•love letters•✰

^^++new story cover 💗++ ^^
-made by: me-

I m a g i n e: Finn and you go to highschool together, and have been boyfriend and girlfriend for all 4 years of high school. He writes you love notes everyday during your senior year, leaving them in your locker..

Word Count: 1019 words

++•••++

Dear Y/N,

    in chemistry class today, i couldn't keep my eyes off you. not gonna lie, i felt a little jealous watching you laugh with your lab partner, but i know you're mine. you're so beautiful, and i want to take you out tonight. meet me at my house at 8:00.

         i love you - F.W.

•••

Dear Y/N,

last night's date was so amazing with you. your laugh is beyond contagious, and the feeling of your lips smiling against mine is intoxicating. i love you so damn much.
sorry about that love mark on your neck that you had to cover up. I was just marking my territory.. ;) you know you love it..

i'm yours forever.. - F.W.

•••

Dear Y/N,

      you know summer's almost here, and I'm almost finished with college applications. i wish we didn't have to leave high school, and if we could, I would re-live all of our senior year. if we end up going to separate colleges, no matter what, just know that I will always love you. always.

I'm yours..- F.W.

•••

Dear Y/N,

         you looked gorgeous at prom last night, and it sucks that they had to have it on a Sunday night. your smile and eyes still remain in my mind when I close my eyes, and cannot refrain from confessing my undying love for you. do you know how hard it was last night at prom to not pull you into the bathroom and just kiss you all over? goddamn..

          forever yours..- F.W.

•••

Dear Y/N,

tomorrow is the last day of senior year, and cap and gown graduation. we made it baby. if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have made it this far. you're such an amazing person and girlfriend to me, and i sure as hell don't deserve you, but for some reason, you stick with me. and I'm so beyond grateful for you. meet me after school in the football field. I have a surprise for you..

my heart is yours..-F.W.

•••

You opened your locker after school, and opened the usual love note from your boyfriend .

You smiled at the thought of him waiting for you in football field, and you practically ran to meet him behind the school in the field.

The sun was shining bright on the lime green field as you exited the school building, and made your way to the tall, lanky figure across the field.

You ran across the grass to meet your boyfriend, and once you reached him, you threw your arms around him, making him pick you up and twirl you around with a wide smile.

"So, what's up babe?"
You said as Finn set you down and you stared up at him, your hands still interlinked with his.

He stared into your orbs of beautiful eyes, and seemed unsure of what he was about to do.

You reached up, and placed your hand on the back of his neck, stroking his hair to reassure him that it was okay.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't worry, what's wrong?"
You said soothingly as you ran your fingers gingerly through his curly hair that you loved.

He sighed, and smiled at you weakly as he took a step back from your grasp, making your arms fall to your sides.

"Y/N, these past four years being with you, has hands down, been the best four years of my life. You've been there for me for so long, and only wanted to do what was best for me, and I couldn't thank you enough for that. So, Y/N, I bought you this, as a definite promise in a few years."
Finn said with such love for you in his eyes as he pulled out a promise ring in a velvet box.

You gasped, and he smiled with relief at your reaction, obviously a gasp of happiness.

You smiled widely at him, and you nodded vigorously as he delicately held your hand to slip the promise ring on your ring finger.

"It's beautiful, Finnie."
You said with a giggle.

You threw your arms around your boyfriend, and you could tell he was happy beyond relief.

"I love you so damn much, Y/N."

"I love you too, Finnie."

You pulled him in for a passionate kiss, and that was the very beginning of your future life with him, starting in the high school football field.

•/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\•

"And that was the story of how your daddy and I met. Pretty cute, huh?"
You said with a sigh of contentment, and smiled down at your giggly 3 year old daughter.

"Y-Yeah. Then you and daddy had a big wedding?"
You daughter asked, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Yes, we did. It was amazing. Then you came along into our lives."
You said, tickling her slightly to make her laugh.

"Hey, who's making all this noise? Jr's trying to sleep!"
Finn said in a hushed whisper as he entered his daughter's room with a small infant in his arms.
Your son.

"Daddy!"
Your daughter exclaimed, leaping off her bed where you were sitting to rush over and cling onto Finn's legs.
It warmed your heart to see the love of your life smile with your children.

"Hey there, baby girl."
He said, using his available hand to ruffle your daughter's curly hair.

"She definitely has your hair and energy, babe."
You said jokingly as you stood up from your daughter's bed, walking over to Finn who extended his available arm to cup your cheek and plant a passionate kiss to your lips.

"And little Jr here has your eyes and smile."
Finn said with happiness in his eyes.

You smiled with love for Finn, and couldn't help but just giggle with contentment at your life.

All you ever wanted, and more.

++•••++