✰•i hate you•✰

I m a g i n e: You and Finn hate each other, but you used to be best friends a long time ago.
   But you overhear Finn talking to Jack about you, and reveals feelings that both of you have for each other..

Word Count: 1246

! ! This Imagine is based on my COMFORTABLY NUMB book, so if you want to read more like this, go check out my book.. !!

•••

   You woke up with a minor hangover, with the usual pulsing headache and desire to drink more alcohol.

You sat up in your bed, the gloomy morning's clouds barely seeping into your room through the curtained window.

  You glanced around your room/studio, not remembering exactly how you got back to the studio.
   Your room was kinda messy, with scattered paintbrushes around the room and the occasional guitar pick.

  You could barely remember anything that happened last night at the after party last night at the Calpurnia concert.

Until you heard shouting in the next room.

Jack's room.

It reminded you of when you would wake up to your parent's yelling at eachother, but this time, you're actually scared for Jack because whoever is shouting at him, means business.

You reluctantly crawl out of bed, realizing that you're in the same clothes as you wore last night at the after-party.

  You creep up to your door, unlocking it, and cautiously peek your head out to look in the dimly lit hallway.

Nobody.

"What the fuck, Jack! Just give it a damn rest already!"

Finn.

Of course. Finn was the one shouting at Jack.

Of fucking course.

He's a fucking bipolar bitch sometimes.

You crept out of your room, feeling the AC breeze brush past your arms, as you slowly walked down the carpeted hallway to Jack's room next door to yours.

You leaned your back against the wall, careful not to let either boys see you eavesdropping.

"Stop talking to me like that! You've never talked about having feelings for her before!"
   Jack seemed furious, almost pained. Whatever they were yelling about, they were obviously both really emotionally invested.

"Oh, bullshit! You know exactly how I feel about her! I've felt this way about her for 5 damn years! Now that she's finally back, all I want to do is tell her about my feelings, but I can't! You have no idea how it feels when the girl you love tells you she hates you!"
  Finn shouted back with equal force, but his voice sounded ragged, and it broke.

He was starting to cry.

About who?

"Finn, I-.."
Jack begins to say, but Finn cuts him off.

"It doesn't matter. Just leave her alone. Stop making moves on her."
Finn declares, his voice seeming to calm down.

There was an unsteady silence in the room, and you thought the conversation was over, so you started to walk back to your room.

" Finn, I'm sorry. I-I didn't think you actually loved Y/N. If I knew, I would never have kissed her.."

You froze in your steps.