♚ •i'll take care of you• ♚

I m a g i n e: Losing your virginity to your boyfriend, Finn..

! W a r n i n g ! : some detailed smut ahead..
   ↳ so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 1394

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 �...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. ❞
-𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

»»————-  ————-««

You were laying on your bed with Finn, your face snuggled into his bare chest with his arm wrapped around your shoulders, both of you watching a movie, but you weren't completely focused on the TV screen.

You were mostly focused on Finn's well-defined abs and chest, because he wasn't wearing a shirt.
He never wears shirts to bed, nor pants, he only wears boxers.

You weren't wearing pants either, only a large T-shirt that looked like a dress and a thong.

You and Finn had been dating for a year and a half now, and still haven't had sex, only make-out sessions because you weren't completely sure about if you were ready yet.

And Finn was patient, not pushing you into anything you didn't want to do.
He's a virgin as well, and only wants to have sex with you if you were completely ready.

He was willing to wait for you.

You knew you loved Finn, and that he loved you.
You were confident in yourself and your body, and you were comfortable with Finn.

"Ha, did you see that guy? He got completely wiped out."
Finn laughed as he pointed the screen at the guy who had taken a plunge into the waters on the show 'American Ninja Warrior.'

You didn't say anything, but smiled to yourself in agreement.
You wanted to test something, so you nonchalantly wrapped one of your legs around Finn's lower waist to see if you got a reaction from him.