✰•the life•✰

I m a g i n e : A life of being married to Finn and having a daughter..

(You two are in your early 20's.)

Key:
Y/D/N=your daughter's name
Y/E/C= your eye color
..you get it

•••

  The morning sun shined brightly into your shared bedroom with your husband, Finn.
You felt the warmth of Finn's body pressed up against your back, making you the little spoon like always.
  His arms were wrapped tightly around your lower waist, and you could feel his breath on your neck, but he was still asleep under the covers with you.

You glanced at the bassinet at the side of your bed, and inside the small carrier was your 11 month old daughter sleeping peacefully in her adorable pajamas.
Your daughter looked just like her father, with her curly black hair and her infinite number of freckles on her face.

You then felt Finn begin to stir under the covers, so you turn around so that you were staring at his perfectly sculpted face that was yours to kiss freely.

You placed small butterfly kisses all around his face, making his smile as he fluttered his eyes open to gaze into your orbs of rich y/e/c.

"Good morning.."
  You said softly, gently touching your nose to his as you smiled.

His arm tightened around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I love that your voice it the first thing I get to hear everyday."
  Finn said huskily, his morning voice cracking as he sighed with a content smile.

He leaned in, and brushed his lips on yours, effectively locking your lips in a dance.
  It was a sweet, passionate kiss that only Finn could give you.
You were basking in his touch as one of his hands caressed your cheek, and his other hand  roamed your waist, but Y/D/N began to whine in her bassinet.

You groaned against Finn's lips as you reluctantly tried to break away from the kiss to tend to your daughter.
  "Wait, don't pull away..not yet."
Finn mumbled against your lips as he gently held your cheek so you wouldn't pull away.

  He needed this time with you, for he had a really busy week, and he has another busy day of filming today.
"Baby, you gotta get going. You're gonna be late for set check-in."
You said against his lips, and he sighed as he let his hand fall off your cheek, allowing you to pick up your daughter from her bassinet to cradle her in your arms.

  You sat against the bed frame with your daughter in your arms.
Her eyes fluttered open to reveal her sparking mixed of eye colors between your eye color, and Finn's.

You heard Finn groan as he sat up on the bed, swinging his legs over the side of the mattress and onto the floor before he stood up entirely.
He never wore shirts to bed, and always wore nothing but boxers.
You could see his tattoos of your name and your daughter's name on his arm, enveloped with roses.
    It was cute.

And you wished he could stay with you in bed for longer, but before you knew it, he was already dressed and ready for filming.
  He was quick to eat breakfast, and kissed you and Y/D/N goodbye.

  It always seemed like the good moments lasted the shortest amount of time, and you wished Finn was able to stay longer.

You eventually got out of bed to get dressed, and get ready for the day with your daughter.
You slipped on one of Finn's old band shirts along with some 80s jeans. You threw your hair up in a ponytail, and proceeded to dress your daughter in a cute outfit that Finn insisted on buying for her.

You finished up with dressing your daughter, and brought her into the living room with you after you made yourself some coffee

"Bubba, you really need to stop being so much like your daddy."
You joked, smiling at your daughter as she laid on the couch on her stomach, her chin in her hands while she gazed up at you.

It was the same look Finn gave you all the time.

It was the 'Give me attention' look.

You chuckled, and pulled out your phone to text Finn after you took a picture of Y/D/N.

Y o u: she got this look from you. she's just like
her dad 😤
Seen 11:35 AM

B a b y 💍💗: we made that 😍
Seen 11:36 AM

B a b y 💍💗: god that's my babygirl 🥰.. I've only been gone for an hour but I miss you both so much already..
Seen 11:36 AM

  You smiled to yourself, color rising in your cheeks.
  Throughout the day, you watched your daughter's favorite shows with her, along with playing with her toys.

The day continued to drag on without your husband, and nightfall eventually came.
  Finn usually didn't make it home before 10:30 PM, in which you fell asleep in your bed with your daughter curled in your arms while you were waiting for Finn.

  You didn't notice the door opening, nor the heavy footsteps as Finn changed into his pajamas before crawling into bed with you, wrapping his arm around your waist to pull you closer to him.
He spooned you, and you felt him nuzzle into your neck, his breathing slowing down as he feel asleep beside you and his daughter.

  And this was how your days as Finn Wolfhard's wife usually played out.

•••

A/N: this imagine was started a while back and I wanted to finish it, so here's what I came up with.

   I just wanted to add some fluff 😤