✰•blurred years pt.3•✰

F I N A L  P A R T 3

I m a g i n e : Finn was kidnapped 3 years ago, and forced into a dangerous gang. You spent all those years looking for him, because before he was taken, you two were in love.
But what if he's changed more than you thought?
Will there still be some of the old Finn inside him?

You and Finn are 18-19 years old.

! W a r n i n g ! : scene of violence and torture + blood obviously
[ moderately intense ]

Word Count : 1823

[ C O N T I N U E D ] : ↴

︾❀︾

[ violent/ torture scene begins here]

"alright. we'll play that way."
michael announced, giving you a smirk before swiftly cutting you on the cheek, your eyes stinging with tears.

you sucked in your breath, holding in the pain.

"you're pathetic."
you spat, trying not to give him the satisfaction of hearing your cries.

but michael only smirks, then glares at you with envy.

"you know, i'm tired of you being finn's only weakness, the only thing holding him back. i don't know why i'm going so easy on you."

but before you could process michael's words, he used your dagger to slice open your shirt, exposing your undershirt that was beneath your chest, but luckily you had a camisole underneath, that was the only piece of clothing left that hid your bra from view.

without hesitation, he slowly slashed a small cut across your chest, feeling the piercing pain shoot through your body like fire.

it stung slightly, feeling the blood already drip down your chest.

you bite your lip to hold in your screams the best you could, letting a few whimpers out.

"tell me before i kill you."
michael scowled, holding the knife close to his face to flaunt your blood.

you only glared at him before another man stepped forward, punching you across the face.

"tell us!"

"answer the damn question!"
and then the other man took his turn at hitting you, making your nose bleed.

you were taking their hits well, not too fazed by their aggression.

it was then you realized that they didn't really care about one ring.

they just had fun doing this.

you spit out a dash of blood across the floor, exhaling heavily as you gave michael a death stare.

"go to hell. all of you."
you spit, glancing at all of them with hatred in your eyes.

Michael shrugged, as if he's had stubborn people like you before.