♚ •private time• ♚

I m a g i n e : Finn finding one of your thongs in his room from a few nights before [ ;) ] and uses it to touch himself , but you walk in on him..

R e q u e s t e d   B y : @missinyerkissin

! W a r n i n g ! : some detailed smut ahead..
so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 2061

[ long imagine for ya'll today.. ;)  ]

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.. ❞

»»————-  ————-««

finn and you were in a sort of a situation. you two couldn't outwardly show people that you guys were together, mostly because you were jack grazer's sister.

and finn was jack's roommate, which meant he was also your roommate.

jack was extremely protective of you, but he trusted finn alone around you without a second thought because he's his best friend.

but then again, he didn't know that you and finn were a couple.

"finn, let's go, y/n and i are about to leave your ass here and go to the bar ourselves."
jack. g yelled for finn who was about to change.

he opened his drawer, looking for a clean shirt. he found a white blazer, but dropped it by a black piece of skimpy clothing.

he groaned, kneeling down to pick it up but his eye is instead caught by the black piece of lingerie.

he picked it up, feeling the familiar lace and texture that he would tear off you.

like he did a couple nights ago.

"shit."
finn mumbled under his breath, feeling himself pitch a tent just at the thought of how you looked the other night, sprawled out across the bed, exposed to him.

it was one of your lacy black thongs that you wore to bed the other night, which finn tore off you.

how could you be so careless, just leaving your underwear in his room?
jack could've seen it.