•♚•distractions•♚•

1  Y E A R  A N N I V E R S A R Y 
S P E C I A L

I m a g i n e [ # 60 ] : Your boyfriend, Finn coming over in the middle of the night to get away from his house and to have his way with you.. ;)

! W a r n i n g ! : some detailed smut ahead..
so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 2407

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫? ❞

»»————-  ————-««

finn was the stereotypical rich kid with a parent that owns a business that makes millions of dollars a year.

he was the school jock, he was popular, he smoked, he drank, he was hot.
he was snarky and sarcastic, but deep down, like any person, he had feelings of his own.

but his life wasn't as glamorous as people were led to believe, and only had a stuck up mother who cared more about the price of her makeup than whether or not her kids ate dinner.

it was night much like tonight.

"remember, the wolfhard banquet for the enterprise is going to be held tomorrow night at 8:30. i expect you both to be dressed appropriately and on time."

finn rolled his eyes and scoffed at his mother's dry demands as she stared narrowly at nick and him at the table—their forks making clinks against the glass china dinner plates.

"mom, the homecoming game is tomorrow. you said you would be there to watch me play and to make the donations for the dance—.."

finn tried to defend his plans for the next day, as it was of the upmost importance that he played in the game tomorrow night.

his mother merely shook her head in denial.

"no, no. i never said that, and even if i did, i would hope you know where your priorities lie. they should lie with the company."
his mother had such a prestigious tone to her voice as she held a high view of herself, making both her sons cringe.