chapter 90

"Senior Zuo Li and Elder Yi Jianfei are going to the Yuxu Inheritance Mountain. Let's go and see what will happen!"

"I knew that. Kendo Inheritance can't bear the humiliation!"

After the news spread in Luoyun Sect, so many disciples departed for the Yuxu Inheritance Mountain.

In these days, Yuxu Inheritance enjoyed a high-profile appearance. Ye Feng and Weng Wuyou became utterly famous in Luoyun Sect, but the two had been not eye-catching at all before. Yuxu Inheritance Mountain also became a hot place.

"Founder, will you let them do this?" In an exquisite palace, Elder Fu asked a middle-age man with respect.

This middle-age man was the current Founder of Luoyun Sect!

"I can't control Elder Weng or Kendo Inheritance. So what can I do?" The Founder of Luoyun Sect let out a deep sigh. Kendo Inheritance had become increasingly powerful, until now, even if he was the Founder, he couldn't interfere in their affairs.

Phfft!

Rainbow bridges continuously appeared in the air. Plenty of Elders were heading for the Yuxu Inheritance Mountain.

"Are you afraid?" Weng Wuyou gazed at Ye Feng with lights shimmering in his eyes.

"No." Bright lights gleamed in Ye Feng's eyes and no fear could be found on his face.

"Fine. Let's 'welcome' them!" Weng Wuyou sneered and stood up with Ye Feng at the entrance of mountain, waiting for people who wanted to stir up troubles.

"Weng Wuyou, do you think our Kendo Inheritance is easy to be bullied?" A shout like a dull thunder bombed. Soon, a tall and handsome middle-age man stood before Weng Wuyou and Ye Feng. He was the legendary Elder of Luoyun Sect, Yi Jianfei! His hair was black and his sights were aggressive; he seemed to be over 40 years old, but he abounded in vital energy and blood, which made him like a furnace.

"Yeah. So what?" Weng Wuyou also roared and released his energy, not weaker than Yi Jianfei.

"Weng Wuyou. Did you forget the past failure?" Yi Jianfei put on a cold smile. In the previous combat, he displayed his strong power and defeated Weng Wuyou directly, without any suspense.

"Things have changed. Don't talk before!" Weng Wuyou exclaimed coldly. He was not like before. These years, he had cultivated Yuxu Inheritance all the time. Several years ago, he had made some achievements, so his power had been greatly promoted. When he confronted Yi Jianfei again, he had a strong confidence in success.

"All right. Today, I will show you our Kendo Inheritance can't be humiliated. You will pay for what you did before!" Yi Jianfei's eyes were cold. Slough! He moved as a sword and launched deadly raid to Weng Wuyou.

"Yuxu Inheritance has never fallen behind any Inheritance!" Weng Wuyou was dauntless; brilliant star splendor rushed out and rounded him. He strode and fought with Yi Jianfei head-on.

Phfft!

Many people came down on the ground; they were other Elders of Luoyun Sect.

"Senior Yi deserves the reputation he enjoys. The fluctuation of his attacks proves he is stronger than before."

"Kendo Inheritance is awfully outstanding. Each Kendo skill has its own unmeasured mighty power..." Elders here couldn't help sighing with emotion. They were not the Elders of Kendo Inheritance; compared with Kendo Inheritance, they felt their own Inheritances were extremely terrible.

Clump!

There came a lot of sounds of footsteps, disciples of Luoyun Sect arriving. Some of them were outer disciples, and some of them were inner disciples.

Ye Feng stood on the top of Yuxu Inheritance Mountain and cast a glimpse at these disciples. "Who is going to challenge our Yuxu Inheritance?" Ye Feng whooped in a dull voice, with his eyes sparkling.

"What a madcap guy! Do you think you are unrivaled just because you won the inheritance competition among outer disciples?" An inner disciple got out from the crowd; he looked askance at Ye Feng with his face filling up with scorn.

"It's Senior Leng Qingfeng; he ranks 67th on the Qingyun List!" An inner disciple shouted out with excitement.

"Senior Leng Qingfeng comes from Kendo Inheritance. It's reasonable for him to challenge Ye Feng!"

"It seems Senior Zuo Li doesn't need to show up. Senior Leng Qingfeng is able to defeat Ye Feng!"

"When Senior Leng Qingfeng was an outer disciple, he won the inheritance competition among outer disciples every year. He is strong!"

"Bullshit! Have you ever seen a Senior on the Qingyun List is weak?"

...

There was a mess in the crowd, full of noise. Almost everybody was discussing the battle between Ye Feng and Leng Qingfeng. However, in most people's eyes, although Ye Feng was powerful, he had been promoted to an outer disciple for a short time; compared with Leng Qingfeng, who had been an inner disciple for many years, it was impossible for Ye Feng to triumph over Leng Qingfeng.

"Ye Feng, today, I will let you know how strong our Kendo Inheritance is and how weak your Yuxu Inheritance is." Leng Qingfeng's eyes were frozen; he kept close to Ye Feng step by step.

"Someone comes, someone fails. Today, nobody can humiliate Yuxu Inheritance, no matter who you are!" Ye Feng roared with dazzling splendor rounding him. He moved, gave off his mighty energy and confronted Leng Qingfeng straightly.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

When they hit each other, infinite lights burst out and horrific energy fluctuation spread, shaking the ground.

"No wonder you are arrogant! You actually have strong power." Leng Qingfeng sneered. According to the past conditions, Ye Feng was powerful enough, having the qualification to combat with him.

"You could have been successful in the future at first, but you ruin your future with your own hands! It's you who bring about your own destruction. Don't blame others!" Leng Qingfeng exclaimed with a kind of amazing sword energy coming out from his body. Phfft! A black long sword appeared in his hand. The sword released glistering black lights, seeming exceedingly strange

"Today, I will let you kneel down for apologizing!" Leng Qingfeng froze his eyes and thrust at Ye Feng with his black long sword.

"I'm afraid you have no that chance!" Ye Feng snorted without any dread. He strode and punched Leng Qingfeng's black long sword with the fierce Tiger Fist.

Pow!

The black long sword was smashed. Ye Feng's shimmering fist passed through the fragments of the long sword and reached on Leng Qingfeng's chest. Immediately, Leng Qingfeng flew out.

"It's impossible!" Leng Qingfeng roared; his eyes were full of astonishment. That black long sword was a mid-grade Spiritual Tool, featuring mighty power. But it couldn't parry Ye Feng's fist and was even destroyed by him!