Chapter 72 A Lot of Magic Tools

In the stands, all the outer disciples were shocked by Hong Ling.

Hong Lingmei's dreamlike, standing in the air, white clothes fluttering in the wind, like a nine fairy.

In particular, they are even more shocked by the strength of Hongling.

They thought that although Hongling was very beautiful, it was the first beauty of the outer door, but it was generally the same as the strength.

But until now, they are now wrong!

Hong Ling is very strong, stronger than the second door of the outer door!

"Red Ling Shijie, we support you, this time must get good results in the test!"

A lot of outside disciples cheered and cheered for Hong Ling.

On the battlefield, Hong Ling heard the cheers of everyone, and the expression on his face became more proud.

She stood in the air and looked at Ye Feng with a faint look.

"You can never compare to Muchen brother, let me tell you now, how big is the gap between you and Muchen brother!"

With a bang, Hongling's white jade hand was launched, and the complexes were infused with complex concealed runes, and the aurora was blazed toward the Ye Feng.

From the beginning to the end, she is showing a high profile and never put Ye Feng in her eyes.

"Why should I compare with him?"

Ye Feng's face was calm and slamming, he sacrificed the Qingling sword, and the body's power surged, controlling the Qingling sword to attack Hongling.

Qingling Jiantong is very extraordinary, and the quality of Zhongpin Lingbao is now the top quality Lingbao!

With a bang, Qinglingjian took out an amazing swordsmanship and rotated in midair, which would lead to a stray light.

"A strong instrument!"

Hong Ling was surprised, she was strong, and the first time she sensed the extraordinary spirit of Qingling Sword.

This is definitely not the power that the general instrument can throw out. The quality is very likely to be the top quality Lingbao!

She was shocked, the top quality Lingbao is extremely rare, there are not many pieces in the entire Yunyun Zong, why does this Ye Feng have a top quality Lingbao?

"No matter what quality your sword is, you can't be my opponent!"

Hong Ling sneered, the momentum of his body changed in vain, no longer like a sly fairy, more like a mighty female god of war!

Hey!

The purple light surging, a long purple gun was formed, and her white palm was explored, and the purple gun was directly held in the hand, and the horrible bombardment to Ye Feng.

It's awkward!

The explosion was heard in the void, and the Hongling pistol was fierce. With a shot, the void of this piece became unstable.

Ye Fengzheng, from this moment, no longer smashed Hong Ling.

This is indeed a very strong opponent, with the qualification to fight him!

His pace is moving, and the big punches are constantly sensational. The physical strength of the first-order sacred body is pervasive, and the whole body shines with crystal luster, fighting with Hongling!

Hey!

The Ye Feng's fist is like a cast of the god iron, hard hitting with the purple gun, and the metal that is deafening is ringing.