Chapter 60 Upgrade

"The inheritance match of the outer disciples ? What's that?"

Ye Feng looked confused and didn't know anything about this match.

"Every year,there will be a match between the outer disciples of five inheritances. This year, it seems that it will be the match of six inheritances."

Qu Linyin looked at Ye Feng with interest.

Although she was very disgusted with Ye Feng in her heart, she had to admit that Ye Feng's strength was very strong.

After all when Ye Feng was fighting with hundreds of outer disciples, she was also present.

"How long will it be started ?" Ye Feng asked.

"There are still ten days."

Qu Linyin responded and continued to say: "Don't dreaming the first place. He is too strong , and no one in the outer disciples can beat him."

"Really?"

"Of course. He will be promoted to an inner disciple after this match!What do you think?"

When Qu Linyin mentioned this person, her face changed slightly. Obviously she had a crush on this person.

"I didn't think so, I think he is shameless." Ye Feng said in disapproval.

"What do you mean? Why do you say that!" Qu Linyin said dissatisfied.

"It is clear that his strength has reached the level of the inner disciple, and he still participate in the match for outer disciples. This is why I said he is shameless."

"Hey!Can't he participate in this match with a strong power?"

"Yes,he can. But this time he is absolutely wrong because he must be promoted to the inner disciples with regret." Ye Feng said faintly.

With a scornful looking,Qu Linyin was wondering.

It was you who was shameless.

Bragging unblushingly.How many powers you had and dared to say that you could let him regret??

"Is there any reward for this match?" Ye Feng asked.

"Yes, people who get the first place can get a thousands of Spiritual Stones of middle grade.And there are also ten Spiritual Cores of 2nd Layer as rewards."

Ye Feng rolled his eyes and said: "No wonder that he wants to be promote the inner disciple after the match is finished."

He was a little excited.

These rewards were really important for him.

If others had got so many Spiritual Stones and Spiritual Cores, It should take a long time for them to absorb them.

But He was different. With the strongest system, he could directly convert them into experience values to improve the level of each Immortal Skill.

"I will win the first place!" Ye Feng's eyes were firm.

"Just by you? Stop dreaming! You are lucky enough if you can get in the top ten." Qu Linyin said disdainfully.

"Do you participate in this match?" Ye Feng looked at Qu Linyin with a smile.

"Sure! Don't expect that I will show you the mercy in the fight. If you fight with me, I will defeat you directly!" Qu Linyin gave a glance at Ye Feng.

"Since that you are maid, I will protect you to then second place."

After Ye Feng said that, he left.