Chapter 48 The Downfallen Inheritance

"Once the gateway to this inheritance, it could be described as extremely prosperous, thousands of people waiting to enter this inheritance, it was brilliant to the extreme. "

Young man sighed deeply with a regretful face.

Spoke of this inheritance, he was very proud of it. It was the most prosperous moment of the Luoyun Sect. All the world came to learn it, which was definitely the truth.

But now, this inheritance was broke off and incomplete,at the same time, the fame of the Luoyun Sect was falling down, and no longer could be squeezed into the top sects.

"I would like to chose this inheritance to cultivate."

Ye Feng whispered, and his eyes were shining with a very firm looking.

"What?! You have to think clearly about that,Junior brother. This inheritance is already broken and it is difficult to achieve something."

The teenager was shocked. He though Ye Feng was a really cultivation guy, and was not a normal disciple. So that he couldn't bear him to go on the wrong road.

"Glory is a thing of the past, Ye Feng, you should not be tempted."

Yurou's eyebrows were frowned, and said to Ye Feng.

"it's of no consequence, I absolutely believe that this inheritance has a relationship with me.Maybe I can get a complete inheritance one day."

Ye Feng chuckled, and he chose this inheritance to be naturally not arrogant, but to have his plans.

He owned the strongest system, and as long as the experience was enough, he could definitely restore this broken inheritance.

"Junior Brother..." The young man spoke again, trying to persuade him again, but before he had finished the words, he was directly interrupted by Ye Feng.

"Excuse me, how can i officially become a disciple of this inheritance?"

The boy 's face was full of the pity,he really didn't want Ye Feng to make a wrong choice, but Ye Feng's attitude was too hard so that he had to honestly said: Junior Brother, you need enter the light door under the statue of the elders and it will send you to the mountain of inheritance, then it means that you have officially become a disciple of this inheritance."

"Just by this?"

Ye Feng's face was amazed. In his imagination, to be a disciple of such an extraordinary inheritance should be very troublesome.

"Actually,it is not easy. This light door has the function of investigating the physical fitness of the disciples. Only those who conform to the inheritance can enter the mountain smoothly."

"Then I will try it first." Ye Feng's face was calm and then he went straight to the light door.

Without any hesitation, and there was no impeding at all,Ye Feng successfully passed the light door.

"It seems that this junior brother does have a relationship with this inheritance. In the past, in hundreds of thousands of disciples, only a few dozen qualified disciples could enter it."

The young man sighed with a pity look, he felt sorry for Ye Feng, such a good cultivator, finally ruined his own future by himself.

You must knew that in the Luoyun Sect, once the inheritance was selected, it could not be changed.

Other disciples were not the same as the expressions of the young man. They were very happy that Ye Feng had chosen this inheritance.

When Ye Feng was a waste, they could always bully him.