Chapter 2 Demonstrate The Power

Ye Feng felt dizzy for a while, but then came the excitement of unbearable!

The strongest system!

With the strongest system, he will surely stand in the top of the world in the future. Moreover, he also could ask Lin Xi pay for that sword!

"Eucharist! Let me check my body first to see what kind of power it could give to me. I feel full of strength all over the body. "

Ye Feng's eyes glowed. He hold the axe in the hand and yell out loud,then hurried to the towering tree which need several people to hold it.

The towering tree crashed down and was cut off by only once!

"What a great power!"

Ye Feng stunned and felt kind of unreal.

The big tree is too big. In the past, he would have to cut it down for at least a few hours to cut it off.

"I feel my speed has improved too!"

Swoosh, he ran up and it seemed like he is a speedy Maxima, no one could see him but shadow.

Ye Feng breathed a sigh of relief and stopped.

He was very surprised by this fast speed. He had just made a round trip back in this vast forest in a few moments.

At this time, he opened the data light curtain panel and found that the experience value turned from zero to one.

"Surely because the tree I just cut, it gave me the added experience."

Ye Feng had a brainwave and thought of this possibility.

Then he was ecstatic.

"I have had such a strong power and speed in the primary eucharist. After upgrading the Eucharist, what would happen!"

Boom!

He grabbed an axe, and cut the tree madly.

In his eyes, these trees are no longer big trees, but full of experience!

Experience value +1...

Experience value +1...

Experience value +1...

Experience value +1...

......

Soon, he cut off more than two hundred trees.

And also he obtained 220 points of experience value.

"No more experience..."

Ye Feng sat down against the big tree. When he cut 219 trees, the experience could not be added anymore.

Ding----

"Congratulations on the host's acquisition of 220 experience value. The experience value can be used to enhance the cultivation level. If you want to improve the level of the low-grade Qi Condensation method ?"

Ye Feng looked happy, the role of this experience value is really useful, even can also improve the cultivation level!

Improve!

Without any hesitate, Ye Feng choose the promotion.

This Qi Condensation method is the lowest method of cultivation practice in Luoyun Sect, so its effect of cultivation practice is simply poor.

Ding---

"Congratulations to the host that raised the low-grade Qi Condensation method to the high-grade. This upgrade consumes a total of two hundred experience value. The host currently has twenty experience value remaining."