chapter 83

Elder Ning's face was darkened. He didn't imagine Ye Feng would refuse him. Except Ye Feng, he never invited a disciple to join in Kendo Inheritance by himself. However, the only invitation by him was turned down.

"Ye Feng, don't be arrogant! Do you think you will surpass other disciples and make achievements in Yuxu Inheritance just based on the winner of an inheritance competition among outer disciples?" Elder Ning became cold.

In fact, he disliked Ye Feng previously. This time Ye Feng rejected him before so many people, bringing shame on him. His fury for Ye Feng was blazing violently.

"It's my business. Despite I will make no achievement in the future, I will not complain. Elder doesn't need to worry about me!" Ye Feng replied with a cool expression. It seemed like he had no fear in his heart because Elder Ning was an honorable Kendo Elder.

All outer disciples around him were startled. In their opinions, Ye Feng was so crazy!

That was an Elder!

Especially Elder Ning came from Kendo Inheritance, the most powerful one in Luoyun Sect.

"Pay attention to your attitude!" A nearby Elder, one close friend of Elder Ning, rebuked Ye Feng in a cold voice. He was an Elder of the other Inheritance.

"If there is nothing to do, please give me the awards of this inheritance competition. I want to go back and spend my time in cultivation." Ye Feng still kept a calm expression.

How bold he was!

All outer disciples were stressed. In their memories, only Ye Feng said such words to Elders.

Elder Ning's face was darker than before. What an honorable Elder he was! But Ye Feng didn't respect him at all. Ye Feng's action extremely annoyed him.

"You have shown no respect to elders and superiors. Should you get awards?" Elder Ning scolded loudly, demonstrating his discontent.

"What? Does Elder want to privately take possession of my awards?" Ye Feng was fearless with a cold voice.

"Damn! You are slandering Elders in public. I will take you to Ministry of Justice to receive punishments!" Fury appeared on Elder Ning's face. He had become an Elder for many years, and nobody dared to talk to him in such an impolite way. Especially Ye Feng was just an important outer disciple.

In the meantime, Elder Ning took the action deliberately, because Ye Feng's winning was based on the failures of disciples from Kendo Inheritance. He must crack down Ye Feng's arrogance, and show him Kendo Inheritance was strongest in Luoyun Sect.

"Elder Ning, you have lost your calmness!" Elder Fu darkened his face. Elder Ning behaved foolishly. Ye Feng posted a marvelous cultivation talent. As a hope of Luoyun Sect in the future, Ye Feng couldn't be punished!

"Elder Fu, I know Ye Feng is a talented disciple and a rare genius. Just because of this, we should subject him to discipline! Now, he is so madcap just for he has won an inheritance competition in outer disciples. When he makes more achievements in cultivation in the future, he will be more arrogant!" Elder Ning casted a cold glance at Ye Feng.

"Right! Elder Ning is right. We can't allow our disciples to be inordinately proud of their abilities or to have no regard for superiors!"

"We can't bear such thing to happen. If every disciple in Luoyun Sect is like Ye Feng, how can we teach them in the future? How disordered Luoyun Sect will be!" The three other Elders indicated they agreed with Elder Ning to impose penalties on Ye Feng.

Elder Fu's eyes were chilling, coldness rising from his heart.

This was the current phenomenon in Luoyun Sect: In order to defend their own benefits, they would exclude those who hold different views from them and suppress the excellent disciples of other Inheritances.

As the winner of this inheritance competition, Ye Feng not only didn't acquire his due rewards, but also would be punished in Ministry of Justice. Elder Fu was absolutely disappointed for all of these, and indignant for Ye Feng.

"Elder Ning, please remember, here is Luoyun Sect. Kendo Inheritance is only a kind of Inheritance in the Sect. Don't be too proud or arrogant!" Elder Fu's cold voice resounded.

"Elder Fu, you should also remember our Kendo Inheritance has half of Elders on a par with you!"

Although Elder Fu enjoyed a high status, Elder Ning was not afraid. He directly noted Kendo Inheritance was a strong power that could not be offended by an Elder.

The five other Elders also shook their heads.

Elder Ning was true. Now in Luoyun Sect, Kendo Inheritance had most talented people and high-status Elders.

Elder Fu stopped talking. Indeed, Kendo Inheritance was a giant in the Sect. The Inheritance he belonged to was unable to compete with Kendo Inheritance.

"Ye Feng, do you realize your faults?" Observing Elder Fu's silence, Elder Ning was more complacent than before. He shouted to Ye Feng in a higher voice.

"I'm right." Ye Feng straightened up with splendor dazzling in his eyes. He confronted Elder Fu's sight head-on without fear.

He did nothing wrong so he didn't force himself to take actions against his conscience. Despite of a serious result, he would never compromise.

"There are so many Elders seeing you have no regard for superiors. You still say you do nothing wrong! How daring!" Elder Ning berated Ye Feng.

"Ye Feng, please apologize to Elder Ning; then let it go..."Elder Fu released a heavy sigh and opened his mouth.

"As an Elder, I will overlook your mistakes if you apologize to me." Elder Ning sneered. He wanted to suppress Ye Feng's high arrogance to highlight the mightiness of Kendo Inheritance.

"I'm right." Ye Feng still straightened up and repeated his words, showing no sign of apology.

"You..." Elder Ning was raging. In consideration of Elder Fu, he planned to let off Ye Feng at first.

But Elder Ning didn't imagine Ye Feng did not know what was good for him.

"Endures a while uneventfully. Ye Feng, please apologize..." Elder Fu sighed once more. Kendo Inheritance was powerful. If Ye Feng refused to make an apology, he couldn't have stably rooted in Luoyun Sect in the future.

"Cultivation is developing conviction. My conviction is following my heart. I do nothing wrong today, so no one can force me to apologize!" With brilliant light shining in Ye Feng's eyes, he expressed himself word-by-word.

"How daring! Are you saying we become bad persons and destroy your conviction?"

Elder Ning was working himself up to a fury, his eyebrows raising. Glowering at Ye Feng, he reprimanded coldly, "What a rebellious disciple! Kneel down! I will show you disciplines of Luoyun Sect, and punish you!"

"Kneel down? It's impossible!" Ye Feng roared, with his body and skin sparkling, fists tightened, formidable momentum spreading. He was ready for a bloody fight with Elder Ning.

"Do you want to battle with me? You are over-confident. Do you regard yourself as Phoenix Lin Xi?" Elder Ning laughed grimly, his face full of scorn.