Chapter 55 The top grade Magic Tool with perfect quality

"Is this so-called suitable to her??" Qu Linyin's face turned livid with rage.

She was trying so hard to control herself from losing her temper.

Ye Feng was too much, and there were so many high-grade immortal skills that he could choose, but finally he got a immortal skill without level!

Everyone knew that in the Spiritual Tower, no level meant useless.

"give it to me."

Yurou grabbed the ink-colored jade Jane and tested it by her divine power. Just as what Qu Linyin had said ,it was a immortal skill without level.

Moreover, after she looked through it carefully, this was also an incomplete immortal skill...

"Ye Feng..."

Looking at Ye Feng,she wanted Ye Feng to give her an explanation.

"Trust me." Ye Feng whispered.

Yurou thought for a while, and then she said with a firm light shining in the eyes: "Okay, I chose this one."

"You...! You piss me off!" Qu Linyin yelled.

She really had no idea that which part of Ye Feng deserved her to trust so much!

"Well.It's time for me to choose my own Magic Tool and Immortal skill." Said Ye Feng.

He went to the place where the Immortal Skills of high-grade placed and took up one of the highest-grade.

"Fire Cloud, middle grade of the Earth Lever. It's not bad!."

"Ye Feng, What a mean person you are! You chose a high-grade method for yourself, but a useless method for Yurou!" Qu Linyin felt very unhappy.

"You know nothing about that.These are not suitable for her." said Ye Feng.

In fact, he could choose any kind of Immortal skills put here. With the strongest system, he could perfect them and improve the level!Did not need to worry about anything.

Later, he used the strongest system and selected a piece of Magic Tool that could be counted as a good one among many Magic Tools.

The level of the Magic Tools here were very low so that it was a big luck to accidentally present a top grade Magic Tool with with perfect quality, Qingxuan jade hairpin .

"Hey, I find that you are such a smart guy. Both the Immortal Skill and Magic Tool that you had chosen for yourself were the best!"

Qu Linyin was very dissatisfied.In her opinion, the Magic Tool that had chosen by Ye Feng was definitely the best one in of this floor.

"Let's go to get the Spiritual Stone and medicine!"

Ye Feng did not care about Qu Linyin. He left the Spiritual Tower and went to the front of the middle-aged man.

"What do you get? Take it out and show it to me."

With a calm face,The middle-aged ordered Ye Feng.

Ye Feng took the Immortal Skill and Magci Tool out.

"Good! But you have to remember that you should sent them back in good condition that after the fifteenth years.Besides, you should not teach them to others."

After the middle-aged man finished, he immediately threw a bag to Ye Feng.

"This is a simple Storage Treasures with your current resources for cultivation inside."

Ye Feng took over and perceived it by his divine power. The he found that there were dozens of Spiritual Stones and Spiritual Cores inside.

"Thank you! Martial Uncle!"