A hand came down on my shoulder and I turned to see who had come to stop me from killing John Scott, it was Liam, looking all ‘tall and mighty’ as he gave me his ‘that’s enough’ look.

I pushed past him and left the horrible house that I never wanted to enter again, nobody hurts my Andi!

I left the front door open as I slowly reached the top step, I went in to see my family – albeit myself and Liam – crowded around my bed where Andi lay, limp.

I squatted down so that I was at eye level with her and I stroked her flawless, soft cheek.

She’s beautiful in every way; I just wish she could see that too, she has been my best friend since we were in diapers.

I had an awesome idea that might just wake her up; I flicked through my ipod, stuck it in the docking station and played Elliot Minor – Parallel Worlds.

I then went into my bathroom and got a glass of water; noting that my bathroom needed a serious clean.

When I walked back into my room I saw Andi’s hand twitch slightly to the beat of her favourite song, I walked over to her body and splashed the glass of water in her face.

I heard my mom gasp as Andi shot up in the bed, Liam, dad, Tristan and Darren laughed slightly at the shocked look on Andi’s face.

I sat next to her on the bed and she glared with a painfully dark purple eye.

“You nearly gave me a heart attack you bastard!” she shouted at me and I flinched back, feeling the power behind her words.

“Are you ok?” my mom rushed towards her, checking her temperature and fussing over her, Andi let her because she knew literally wouldn’t stop until she knows Andi’s ok.

I reached over to turn off the loud music but Andi’s hand came down on mine, she gave me ‘the look’.

“Don’t you dare!” she growled.

I smirked at her as her usual ‘player’ face spread across her unique, flawless face.

Her lips lightly brushed mine, barely even touching them, until I got carried away and pulled her towards me, deepening the passionate kiss, I had longed for this moment for so long that my body and heart raced ahead of me.

She kissed back fiercely as I heard my family leave the room, knowing how long I had secretly wanted this moment; of course I hadn’t told them, they just saw right through me.

I ran my hands through her soft, silky hair and she dragged her nails down my back, I knew she was fierce but I didn’t know she was this fierce.

I think it then clicked to both of us what we’re doing and we pulled back at the exact same time, almost flinching at how intimate we got.

I numbly stood up and stiffly walked into my bathroom, ignoring the feeling that was telling me to go back over to her and carry on our make out session.

I ran the cold tap on the sink and washed my face, trying to capture my thoughts and find out what exactly was I thinking, doing something so risky could ruin everything I had – have – with Andi.

How could I jeopardise everything I have with Andi? Just for one lasting, fucking kiss, I could still feel her soft lips on mine; she tasted like mint and chocolate.

I felt a small hand on my arm and quickly spun around to see Andi with a sad look on her face, her black eye making my anger boil again, knowing just how much pain she must have been in when John did this.

I raised my hand to the hem of her shirt and lifted it to see a horrifying sight, the bruise had spread and around the edges of the bruise, it was a shocking shade of scarlet red.

My mom stepped through the door and I quickly dropped her shirt, not wanting my mom to see that and worry too much, John will suffer much more, I promise.

My mom frowned and tilted her head at us, I looked down and Andi turned to my mom, where a tear shed from her elegant, feminine eye.

Mom had changed her clothes, she was now wearing a pair of boot cut jeans, an over sized ‘Wolf Pack’ University of Nevada jersey – it was probably dads from when they were there – and a pair of tennis shoes, my mom had a very laid back attitude and dress sense.

“Come on, we’re getting that checked out at the hospital” she instructed and gently took Andi’s hand, taking her out of my room and downstairs.

“Are your clothes ‘round there?” Tristan asked Andi and she shook her head, heading out to her car, where she slung a heavy looking bag over her shoulder and walked back into the house.

“He specifically told me to, and I quote ‘get out! Take your stuff and get the fuck out!’ Of course that was after I gave him an uppercut to the jaw and kicked him in the balls. But he was asking for it” Andi explained as she dropped the bag with a loud ‘oomph’.

 “Honey, go up and change, I’m sure your racing stuff isn’t exactly the right attire for the hospital” mom told her and she jogged up the stairs, jogging back down again.

“Forgot ma’ bag” she murmured as I laughed at her, earning a glare from the rest of my family.

Andi never took long to get dressed, as she didn’t need to put on make-up, – nor did she want to – she came down the stairs wearing a pair of black combats, a grey hoodie under a red and black checked shirt, and a pair of bright red, high-top converse.

I draped my arm over her broad shoulders as we walked to mom’s Audi A7; I preferred to drive in my ’67 Ford Mustang, it’s black all over with three silver stripes on the bonnet – my dad drove it back on the 70’s.

Mom drove, I sat in the passenger seat with Andi in my lap, Darren and Tristan were in back, dad and Liam stayed at home as we drove to the hospital, ignoring Andi’s protests.

“Would you just shut up?!” I screamed at her, getting annoyed easily by her annoying wit.

Mom parked in the parking lot and Andi climbed up on the roof of the car, protesting to go in, so I pulled her down and put her over my shoulder, her head was now facing my ass.

We stopped in front of the nurse’s desk and I settled Andi down on her feet, where she tried to run away, only for me to tug at her waist and wrap my arm around her waist, holding her in a death grip.

“Fine! Let go of me and I wont run away!” Andi screeched at me, attracting the nurse behind the desks attention.

“John – my dad – he hit me and I guess I’m a little bruised” Andi mumbled incoherently to the nurse and she looked to my mom for help.

“Her father hit and she is severely bruised, she even passed out because of the pain” mom’s voice was filled with emotion.

“Can you just follow me through to a room and we’ll get you checked out” the sweet nurse told us and we followed, my arm still lightly around Andi’s waist, not because I thought she was going to run away, but because it just felt right.

vote, comment and fan please!!!!!!