Magical, bright, mesmerizing and full of life (14)

Start from the beginning

"Well the topic is love it can't be that hard right?", she responded then added, "I mean you have probably been in love before so just write about that."

Truth I had never been in love before. Or at least I would never label it that. But now I wasn't so sure anymore... Was what Harry and I had love? Neither of us had said it already. He also probably didn't love me. I was honestly surprised that he was still my boyfriend, because I thought he'd be done with someone like me really soon. He could have anyone. So why pick me? But he didn't love me. Love was stronger than that. Did I love him though?

Fact is I was happy around him. He made me laugh, he made me a better person, he cared for me... If I looked at it that way, he did make me feel loved. But was that enough? Maybe I was just strongly attracted to him? I didn't know and honestly I wanted to stop thinking about it now!

"Are you alright? You've been zoning out?", Gigi suddenly interrupted my thoughts. I had completely forgotten that she was even sitting there.

"Oh sorry yeah, just thinking", I murmured.

"Well I gotta go again, because my friend is waiting in the car and I was just supposed to grab some coffee-to-go, but it was nice running in to you. Maybe we can hang out some time?"

"Yeah maybe", I replied nonchalantly and devoted myself back to my empty page.

Never loved nobody.

Never found the one.

Never trusted anybody,

Got empty handed, there was no one.

What is love?

What is loving?

What is falling in love?

Does it make you happy? Until it's gone.

Maybe I love someone.

Maybe I love somebody.

Maybe I love him.

But even if I do,

He will be gone. And it's gonna be just me again. All alone.

When my phone started ringing, I dropped my pen to pick up the call, already feeling better when I saw that it was Harry who called.

"Hey babe", I greeted, already smiling to myself.

"Hey Zee", Harry greeted back but I could already tell that he called for a specific reason, since he always used a different tone with me, if he needed a favor, but was just too shy to tell me right away.

"Ehm you know Niall, Diana and Nick right?", he started hesitantly.
"Yes you told me about them."
"Well you see, they ehm", he stuttered a bit, "they want to meet you."
"Okay", I shortly replied, not knowing what to answer.

"And I think that's a good idea, since you know we have been dating for a month and I already met Liam, even though that wasn't planned, but I still met him and you haven't met my friends yet, but I think you will really like them and well what do you think?", Harry rambled on and I almost laughed because he sounded so nervous and excited at the same time.

"Sure I can meet them", I chuckled trying to sound cool, even though on the inside I was already having doubts about what they would think of me.

"Puh, I'm glad you said that. Would you have time now?", he asked relieved.