Move in?

A/N Short but sweet! Haven't had time to edit so might not be perfect. Just needed something to upload. I'm sorry I'm so inactive but it might be like this for a while. I'll be back properly soon! Thank you all for your continuous support and just knowing my writing makes a few people happy brightens my day. Anyway enough of the soppy stuff. Enjoy! x

My eyes flickered open and turned over to see the clock with the time 7:14pm. I had to go home and get some sleep ready for work tomorrow so I got up and started to get changed. I had been around Jugheads all day and we were exhausted when we got back so instantly went to take a nap. As I stumbled around the room trying to find my bag I heard Jughead stir and sit up.

"Baby come back to bed" he whined tiredly.

"I can't Jug. I need to go home and eat, shower and finish my report for tomorrow" I denied.

"Mmh, just a bit longerrrrr" he complained and pulled me onto the bed. I giggled and pecked his cheek as I ran a hand through his hair.

"10 minutes okay?" I offered as I got back under the covers. He nodded as he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my hair. 

"Why can't you stay here tonight?" he asked, his face still in the same position.

"Because I've got all of my work stuff at home and I have to be there by 6am. I have a lot of writing to do tonight" I explained. We both fell silent for a few minutes before he spoke up again.

"Move in" he spoke softly.

"Huh?" I replied instantly, not fully processing what he said. I sat up and looked st him confused.

"I said move in" he repeated, sitting up as well.

"Jug..."

"Think about it. You're always round here anyway and I have loads of room. My place is closer to your workplace than your own home and it means you don't have to go bak to yours on days like today" he convinced. My heart warmed and I smiled widely.

"Jug I would love to move in!" I squealed.

"Yeah?"

"Yes!" I confirmed and hugged him tightly before he layed back down so my legs were either side of his. I leant down and pressed a kiss to his lips but before I could pull away he captured them into another passionate one. It quickly turned into a makeout session where things were getting heated.

"Juggie...I still have to go home" I whispered between kisses. 

"I know" he whispered, trailing kisses down my neck. He carried me to the front door making me giggle and put me down to let me get my shoes on.

"Message me when you get home. I want to know your safe" he instructed.

"I will, dont worry" I assured and pecked his lips before putting my bag on my shoulders and rushing out to my car. 

next morning

I sat down in my office chair and emailed in my report to my boss before starting on this week's one. There was a knock on the door whilst I was trying to locate a file.

"Ill be there in a minute!" I called before quickly closing the file draw. I rushed over to the door hoping it wasn't my boss and opened it to find Jughead stood there.

"Juggie!" I smiled and hugged him tightly, my arms wrapping around his torso. He hugged me back with one arm as in the other he was holding a paper bag. I quickly pecked his lips before returning to my desk seat. He sat in the chair opposite and brought out two coffees, passing one to me.

"Oh god I need a coffee!" I sighed in relief and took a sip before leaning back in my chair.

"Your love for coffee concerns me" he chuckled making me roll my eyes playfully.

"So what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked intrigued.

"I thought you might want a hot drink in this rainy weather and uh...we could maybe bring some more of your stuff over. If it's too much too soon then of course we don't have too but I was just thinking...well I just was thinking we could start-" he rambled on but I grabbed his hand across the table to stop him.

"Jug, I'd love to. Stop panicking" I assured. 

"Sorry, I just don't want to pressure you" he replied.

"You're not. Im so excited to be moving in and shouldn't you be going to a meeting with your editors?" I asked knowingly.

"Yeah so I might be back late. You can let yourself into mine though" he responded.

"I'll cook us something" I agreed and pecked his lips once more before he left for work. I leant back in my chair feeling all bubbly and giddy. Everything is all fitting into place.