SOQM

Jugheads POV

"It's Betty... she's been sent to the sisters" Cheryl spoke down the phone. My heart paced and I ran over to Archie.

"Get your stuff packed in 5 minutes, we're going back to Riverdale" I spoke to him. I told Cheryl to meet us at the bunker with the serpents and Veronica.

"Jug? What's going on?" Jellybean asked walking up to us.

"Jellybean I have to go. Where's mum?"

"She's round the back. Why are you going?"

"I don't have time to explain but I'll call you when I sort a few things out. Tell mum I love her" I said longingly and picked up my stuff before walking with Archie and explaining to him on the way.

Cheryl's POV

"Archiekins" Veronica sighed hugging Archie who had just climbed down the ladder.

"I know you two have a lot to talk about but we have to focus" I spoke. "Where's Jughead?" I asked.

"He went to go and get his dad's truck" Archie explained.

Jughead climbed down the ladder and started explaining the plan.

"Toni, Cheryl and I will go the way you went to escape the last time. Fangs, Sweetpea you will have the truck running so we can jump in and drive off quickly. Archie stay here with Veronica, you can't be seen"

"What? No, Betty's my best friend"

"Archie! We don't have time for this. It's too risky" I demanded and he sighed before nodding.

*10 minutes later*

"It's blocked up! They must've done it to stop more escapes." Toni spoke.

"I guessed this would happen." Jughead said and pulled out a hammer from the truck.

"Seriously? How did you think of that?"

"No time for questions" he said hacking at the bricks until they fell.

We creeped through the corridors looking for a door with Betty's name slip on it but it was nowhere to be seen.

"We've checked every room!" Jughead whisper shouted.

"Not every room" I said remembering something.

"I used to walk past an isolated room when I went for my injections" I spoke shuddering at the memories as I lead them down another corridor.

Cooper

"This is it!" I said pick locking the door with the pin of my brooch.

Jugheads POV

Cheryl opened the door revealing Betty curled up in the corner whispering "Please don't hurt me" over and over again.

"Betts?" I said softly trying not to startle her.

"I'll be good I swear. I'll take the candy" she sobbed.

"Keep watch" I whispered to Toni and Cheryl. They both nodded with sympathy.

I knelt down infront of the lost blonde and touched her arm making her jump.

"Betts it's me." I whispered. She looked up with glossed eyes and threw her weak and thin body onto mine wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It's okay, you're safe now" I whispered rubbing her back as she sobbed into my chest.

"Jughead, we have to hurry" Toni said. I nodded and pulled away slightly from Betty.

"Betts, we have to go now to escape in time"