Let her go Pt2

A/N quite a few people wanted a part two so decided to go through with it. Hope you all enjoy, love you all💗💗

The next day Jughead helped Betty pack up her stuff and brought it round to 'his' house.

"Wait Jug...have you told your dad?" she asked as they walked up to the door.

"Yes and he's perfectly fine with it" he assured her. She nodded but paused him again as he lay his hand on the door handle.

"Can you hear that?" she asked.

"Is that...my mum?" she whispered. Jughead opened the front door to view Alice and FP arguing.

"Betty! There you are!" Alice smiled with glee. Her eyes travelled to Betty's suitcase.

"Why didn't you come to the farm yesterday?.... Anyways I can see you've packed now, let's get your suitcase in the car" Alice spoke walking towards them as Jughead closed the door behind.

"Mum...I'm not coming with you" she spoke timidly.

"I don't follow?" Alice questioned.

"I've decided I'm better of not at the farm. Jug is letting me stay in our old house" she spoke as she gestured to the room.

"Don't be ridiculous Elizabeth. The farm is the safest place for you, Edgar said so"

"You may take orders from Edgar but I don't" Betty spoke up.

"Elizabeth this is the kind of defiance that we do not accept in the farm. We are all equals, so stop arguing and come with me" she declared.

Jughead's POV

"Alice, she's staying" FP interjected. I grabbed Betty's hand to stop her from curling it up and the other was holding her suitcase so she couldn't.

"With all due respect Mrs Cooper-"

"Mrs Evernever" she corrected me, making Betty cringe.

"As I was saying, it is Betty's choice not yours. You're welcome to visit but she's staying with us. Whether you like it or not" I confirmed, earning a thankful smile from my girlfriend.

"Can I talk to my mum alone?" Betty asked. I looked at her doubtfully but nodded.

"We'll be in the kitchen okay? I'll be right here if you need me" I assured and pressed a kiss against her forehead before me and my dad left the room.

Betty's POV

I sat on the couch that used to comfort my family and sighed.

"This brings back memories" I laughed sadly. My mum nodded and sat down opposite me.

"These four walls use to make me so happy. It was my home, for our family" I spoke dreamily.

"Betty-"

"What happened mum? Where did we go wrong in life? What did I do, what did we all do to deserve this?" I had her stuck there. She couldn't even open her mouth.

"I had a loving mother, a funny and caring dad. A sister who I shared everything with, and now what do I have? A mum in a cult with my sister and a serial killer dad. How did we get from then to now?" I questioned.

"It was all fake Betty. This life is better"

"Right, so you're telling me that my life now, is better than when I was a kid? Because then I had the best grades, amazing friends, a loving family, a town that I never wanted to leave. And now? Now I can't even focus on school, I barely talk to my friends, my family is a trainwreck, the town I love is consumed by evil and I couldn't be more low in my life" I blurted out with tears in my eyes.

"How is that better?" I shouted.

"Betty, I'm your mum. You know I love you, but I love the farm. It makes me feel safe and secure"

"And you'd rather me suffer right?" I choked out.

"It's impossible to-"

"Just stop talking. I'm sick of it! I was nearly killed and all you can think about is your stupid farm nonsense!" I shouted so loud that Jughead came rushing in.

"What's going on?" he asked. His eyes darted to my tear stained and red face. He rushed over and brought me into a tight hug.

"It's okay, you're okay" he repeated trying to calm me down.

"I...I...I" I tried to speak.

"Ssh, it's okay" he assured. I heard FP trying to calm me down aswell but my hearing was muffled and my vision went blurry.

"Betty? Betty?" was all I heard before it went dark.

Jughead's POV

Her eyes opened and I smiled slightly.

"Hey baby" I whispered and pressed a kiss against her forehead.

"Mm, what happened?" she asked groggily.

"You fainted darling" FP spoke and passed her a glass of water. She smiled and took a few sips.

"Where's my mum?" she asked before coughing.

"Right here. I've been informed of a meeting at the farm but I'll be back later okay?" Alice responded. I give up with this woman, letting Betty down time and time again. That farm will always be more important to her than her own flesh and blood.

"Sure" was all Betty could say before Alice strutted out.

"Don't listen to her Betty. I'll make sure you guys are all safe" my dad promised. JB walked into the room, a little unsure of whether to fully enter. I nodded at her and she came rushing over to Betty and hugged her. They had developed a really strong bond together, from the day that JB got lost walking through the school halls to now.

Betty giggled and hugged her back "I'm fine JB"

"Good" she sighed in relief. She shuffled back upstairs to do and I quote 'the most boring piece of homework in the world'. I took the opportunity to cuddle up on the sofa with my girlfriend.

"How you feeling?" I asked as she buried her face in my chest.

"Tired" she groaned.

"Get some rest yeah?"

"Mm stay here though" she instructed. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"You aren't getting rid of me Cooper"

"Okay Betty your suitcase is upstairs and your welcome to stay with Jug. Gladys won't be home for a while now so it will be just us four"

"Thank you FP" Betty spoke happily and gave him a tight hug.

"No problem darling. I'm off to Pop's, what do you kids want?" he asked as she sat back next to me and nuzzled her head into my chest again.

"Uh just a burger, fries and vanilla milkshake" Betty explained.

"My usual with a side of onion rings" I replied.

"I don't understand how you eat so much" Betty giggled.

"He inherited the Jones appetite" FP chuckled.

Betty's POV

We all sat on the couch with our family food watching a quiz show that somehow they all knew the answers to. JB was also trying to throw a fry at Jughead which was funny to watch.

"You're so gonna miss" he laughed but was cut short when it hit him write in the face.

"Spoke to soon" I giggled and high-fived JB.

"What have I agreed to" FP joked.

"You're stuck with me now" I laughed.

"We wouldn't have it any other way" Jughead replied and pecked my lips.

A/N hope you all liked it! Leave some suggestions down below💗💗💗