Chapter 13- Rape. Background check

Почніть із самого початку

I walked over to my tray of weapons and decided on which one I would choose. Ooh I know, one of my favourites. The amputation knife.

(The amputation knife 👆)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(The amputation knife 👆)

While a smirk, I picked up the knife and walked towards the b*stard. Once he caught sight of the knife, he started to try and wiggle free from the ropes. I hit his head with the the bottom part of the knife and he stopped moving. He groaned out in pain and I lifted his head smirking as the cocky expression started to morph into a terrified one.
"Wanna know one of my favourite games?" I asked. He violently shook his head and I chuckled.
"Well I'm gonna tell you. It's called 'slashes on the neck'. It means, how many cuts can I make on your neck before you agree to give me what I want, or die," I whispered as I slowly moved the knife around his neck, pressing a bit harder on his Adam's apple and oesophagus. He gulped as sweat started to roll down his face making me smirk in satisfaction. Death by a thousand cuts. Oh its been so long since I've done that.

It's already been 10 minutes and I can tell that this guy is about to lose consciousness forever. His head was lolling back and forth and his eyes kept dropping down but I kept slapping him awake. I must say I'm impressed, he's survived over 20 slashes on the neck, which is a reason why I love this knife so much, it has the right curve to go round the neck.

I stood up with a mocking disappointed sigh and walked back over to the table. I cleaned the knife a little to dry the blood and looked over to what I could use next. A thin metal rode caught my eye and I held a dark smirk. I put on some thick gloves and picked up the rod. Jacob, already knowing what I was going to do, set fire to a small pit that had the body's of my last victims and wood mixed together, graphic I know but what did you expect. I let the rod heat up with the flames and walked over back to the guy. I nodded at Jacob and he started to cut off the guys trousers, until only his boxers were left.

I slapped him awake once more and made him stare at the flaming hot rode.
"Another one of my favourite toys," I whispered out and viciously smashed the rod, with the red tip, onto the tip of his d*ck. The screams of pure agony were music to my ears. Jacob held him down by the shoulders to restrict his movements as much as possible and I kept smashing the rod into his most sensitive area.
"N-nooo! S-s-sttooppp!!" He cried out in an agonising cry. I stopped when the rod cooled down and went back towards the pit to heat it up again.

Once it was hot enough that smoke started to form, I blew on it a little and walked back.
"I'm sure Brianna begged for you to stop when you did things like this to her huh? But did you stop?" I asked and smashed the rod against his genital, but this time I held it there. I saw blood overflowing onto the ground and some squirted onto my clothes.
"DID YOU?!" I roared.
"No! No I d-didn't. I-I'll te-tell you. P-please s-s-stooppp!" He begged out in misery. I retracted the rod and threw it into a bucket of water and made him look at me once more.
"Talk." I ordered.
"He-he's I-in S-Scotland. G-Green O'Dee Hospital, Banchory. A-ab-and-oned w-ware-house. H-he h-ha-s ca-cameras a-all o-over your h-ho-use." He wheezed.
"Dammit." I thought and nodded at Jacob to finish the job.

I walked back upstairs and went into one of the guest showers and grabbed spare clothes, that I keep in case I have to stay overnight, and dumped the bloody clothes in the hamper so someone else can wash them.

When I finished, I got a phone call from Luke.
"Sir, we've got a background check on Brianna, but we have more than one, and they are all disturbing for a kid at such a young age." Luke explained in a disturbed tone.
"Ok I'm coming." I answered and cut the call, grabbing my coat and car keys and started the car leaving for the Mafia house.

Once I arrived at the warehouse, Taylor was already waiting by the gates and quickly opened the drivers seat for me.
"The files are all on your desk sir," He informed. I nodded and walked towards my office. Once I walked into the room, I found 4 files stacked on top of each other.
I sat down on the chair and opened the first file.

File 1
Brianna Aslay

2009. Adopted at age 5 till age 6. Showed signs of aggressive behaviour. Filed on 5 attacks. Biting, scratching, punching, kicking. Tends to be closed off, isolated, antisocial. Noted to go to hospital over 5 times. Showed clear signs of abuse. Suspected to be abused by her foster family, so an investigation started. Parents arrested over charges of child neglect, child abuse and several kilos of cocaine and cannabis. Brianna was sent back to the foster care after receiving medical treatment.

2010- Albridge Foster House.

After reading the first one, I looked over the pictures and found a young Brianna huddled into a corner, pictures being taken of her bruising body as she was covering her stomach in a protective manner and records of the people she had been aggressive to. I closed it and smacked it onto the table in anger and grabbed the second one.

File 2
Brianna Fryers

2011. Adopted at age 7 till age 8. Reduced signs of aggressive behaviour but started to act upon isolation. Resulted in 3 bitings to the parents. 2 kicks to boys at school. Recorded that she was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety, explaining her aggressive behaviour towards others. Went to hospital again for cutting herself too deep. Parents were noted to have left the country and abandoned Brianna on the streets. After being taken back to the foster house, no traces of the parents were found. Attacked 2 boys and 3 girls who laughed at her because of her height, as well as minor things resulted in major aggression, and continued with self harm.

2012- Albridge Foster House.

Again, the pictures on the next page showed pictures of Brianna's arms and legs that was full of cuts and described the type of weapon she used to inflict the pain and the doctor reports on her depression and anxiety. I felt like killing my self right now. If I only tried harder to find her. She wouldn't have gone through this pain. I smacked the second folder down and picked up the third one.

File 3
Brianna Marzel

2015. Adopted at age 11 till age 12. Aggressive behaviour started to increase once more. Was avoided by the children at the new house due to her sudden aggression towards the people there. Recorded that she had hit over 10 people; biting, kicking, punching and used different everyday objects to use as weapons. Recorded in doctor appointments that she had severe anger problems, further depression and social anxiety.  When alone, she was, once again, doing self harm, and would always read to pass time. Parents gave her back up stating how "she was too violent and depressed for a good example for our children". Brianna did not care and seemed happy to be away from the house.

2016-Albridge Foster House.

Again, more photos of her self harm bruises. And more doctor records and therapy records that said she did not have much improvement but only did when she was reading, writing or drawing. I dropped the folder onto the other two and grabbed the last file.

File 4
Brianna Queen

2017. Adopted at age 13 till age 14. Depression, social anxiety and aggression dramatically decreased. Suspected that school and friends helped her through her stages and found a place that was outside of a suffocating home. the only medical records are of her going for regular check up for her past wounds. But never let anyone near her stomach. Not much is known as the parents claim that Brianna had ran away and has yet to return. Brianna has been one of the main troubled children within the foster care and hope we can get her back soon.

2019-Albridge Foster House.

I looked over the medical and therapy records and they were both kinda positive. The doctors showing how her appearance scars were healing, yet they never checked her internal scars. The therapy records state how she has become more social and friendly, however she still has a short temper and violent aggression, and is easily triggered. Although her depression and anxiety isn't as severe anymore, they are still as bad. Once again, writing, reading and drawing helps her calm down.

Her happy place. What the hell have those foster parents been doing to her?