[Mafia Wife]

Mulai dari awal

You noticed when he came up to you and his arm curled around your waist to have you close. "Have you heard anything I said?". You scoffed, raising your eyebrow at Pierre. "Not particularly". He admitted. "But I can't help it I have such a hot mafia wife". He grinned and moved his hands in the back pockets of your jeans. "And then they still ask why your plans suck, because you never listen to your wife". Your finger pricked into his chest and he chuckled. "Baby, I'll listen to you, after I've cleared my desk and bend you over it".

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱

"What are you doing here, princess?"

"What are you doing here, princess?". He asked when you came into his office. You knew you weren't supposed to interupt him while he was working, but he had been working late all week already and you didn't want to get in bed alone, again. "It's late, Max". You hummed and he let his eyes fall on your figure that was dressed in the satin robe he had spoiled you with when he came back from his business trip to Verona last weekend. "Come over here, baby". Max muttered and laid his pen down on his desk, pushing himself a bit away from his desk counter too, turning to you in his seat. "I haven't noticed you coming into bed in the last six days and you're already gone before I wake up". You sighed, your hands gliding up his chest as his hands leaned on your hips when you settled in his lap. "It's just a busy time". He replied, letting his fingers glide along the smooth material of your robe.

"I can't imagine you're too busy to spend five minutes with your wife". You pouted slightly and a small smile curled his lips. "I'm sorry". Max said, leaning forward to press a kiss to your neck. "Mr. Verstappen...". You purred while you let your nails trace his jaw. "I'm not wearing anything underneath this". You slightly pulled the knot of the robe and his eyes moved to your newly exposed skin. "But if you're too busy, I'll take care of myself". You sighed and stood up to get out of his office. Max chuckled at the look you threw over your shoulder and he was quick to follow you upstairs.

Lando Norris 🇬🇧

"Are you going to surprise your husband, Mrs

"Are you going to surprise your husband, Mrs. Norris?". One of the maids asked with a giggle as she saw you twirling another strand of her hair around your hair curler. "I am". You smiled through your reflection of the mirror. "We won't bother you tonight then". The other one added with a blush and you chuckled. "I'm sure you won't". You said, they never bothered you when you and Lando were together, not even during dinner. Lando was coming back from his trip to Madrid tonight. He had only been away for two days, but had made you feel bored all day and lonely in the big dining room and the big bedroom you shared. You got dressed up in his favorite piece of lingerie and used the body spray he liked so much. You were just done when you heard his car turning onto the porch and you gnawed at your bottom lip in excitement.

Lando was glad to be back home and he got upstairs to find you seated on the bed. "My gorgeous princess". He sighed, strolling over to you, cupping your face in his hands before leaning down to kiss you. "I missed you, baby". He hummed and you giggled at the sweet words of the mobster, pulling on his tie while laying further back. He chuckled softly and stood straight at the end of the bed, pulling on your ankles to slide you back to him. Lando slid his arms out of his jacket and undid his tie, the holster of his guns following before he unbuttoned his blouse and hovered over you to bathe you in loving kisses as a reward for the warm welcome.

Carlos Sainz 🇪🇸

"So, when we finally get that son of a bitch that is ruining multiple business cases for us, we're going to

"So, when we finally get that son of a bitch that is ruining multiple business cases for us, we're going to...". Carlos stopped speaking when you came into the meeting room. All eyes were on you and then back on Carlos. The look in his eyes immediately softened when he saw the baby girl in your arms, a smile on her face. The men in the room were visibly confused, they were just talking about the stragety to murder their enemy and now everyone had become quiet when Carlos' wife came in with their one year old. "She wouldn't stop asking for her daddy". You giggled and Carlos smiled, turning in his chair and opening his arms for her. "My needy little princess". He cooed, caressing her chubby cheeks as she smiled at him, letting out small noices in response. "Mr. Sainz...". "Shut up". He replied as he briefly looked up before focussing on his daughter again.

"I have to continue this meeting, babe". Carlos told you. "I'll take care of her meanwhile". He added and leaned up to kiss you. "Are you sure?". You asked and he nodded. "It's fine". Carlos smiled and kissed your cheek before you left the room, remaining in the doorway for a moment. "Right, continuing where we left off...". Carlos started again and you were in love with the sight of him holding your baby girl in his arms, letting her play with his fingers. Yeah, that was your tough, mafia husband.