Tell him to make a statement about the upcoming promotion sales in stores and online. I already make the details, and I'll send it later to his email in the afternoon.

After that, tell Akira to make a report for the new flowers he researched. I need it tonight if he can."

"Yes, Mam."

Tereza grabs her red small bag and her white blazer jacket. She said, "Alright, let's go, Hikari."

"Okay!"

...

Everywhere on the street, she could see Hikari endorsing another beauty product or model outfits.

On billboard or poster. What is she? She looks so mature in the pictures! She's 13 years old, right?

But at least, Tereza felt proud of her inward. What's next? Television?

Inside the car, Hikari was telling her about her favorite designer.

Her name was Jenne, and her brand called 'J&L' Jenne and Leo.

At first, she and her boyfriend, together, designing the clothes.

Sadly, before they become famous, her boyfriend got diagnosed to have heart disease and left this world in the next few months.

She said it was the memories of her deceased boyfriend to inspired her to make the future outfits.

That's why the clothes had always romantic yet melancholy touch inside.

It made people fall in love and heartbreaking at the same time.

Tereza and Hikari arrived at the shop, looking from the car window and saw quite a lot of people came inside the store.

Before entering, she asked Sebasu to pick her son, Chibi Ringo, in her family house and asked him to pick up her shortly after.

He left her and began to contact the madam's hidden bodyguards, "Guard the madam well," he said.

{{{Affarmative.}}}

Hikari wore her mask and hat today while Tereza was wearing her sunglasses and casual red dress.

Even though she was pregnant once, her S curve never leaves her figure.

She looks taller, wearing her black ankle strap open toe high heel. She gave an impression of someone famous.

Well, she was indeed famous. First, because of her history top rank beauty. Second, because of her unexplainable story.

Many people still wondering what happened when she was gone missing and the accident.

There were quite people trying to invite her to tell her full story.

But it kept reject and block for some reason by mysterious forces--Han.

Lastly, her involvement as a model in the first trailer last year beauty product competition with Hikari for promoting Appeal product.

Since then she didn't appear again in the media and shut herself due to work in her own company.

So many people started stalking her without she noticed.

But, did you think she didn't know about her stalkers and secret pictures that got taken by some strangers? She knew about it all.

When she found out that her pictures were capture 'accidentally' and upload by some weirdos, she reported to Han and asked him if he could find someone who could erase the pictures.