Chapter Eleven: A little Confusion

"Rejuvenator? Poofed?" Amethyst cocked her head to the side in confusion. "How come I don't remember poofing?"

"You don't remember anything that you did whilst you were in your rejuvenated state?" Amethyst shook her head no.

"No?"

"What about that bee you tried to eat?"

"I don't remem-." Amethyst scratched her head in confusion. "Wait?! What?! I tried to do what now?!"

Steven sighed quietly to himself as he began to explain everything that Amethyst did and tried to do whilst she was rejuvenated. Amethyst listened to him out of pure and utter confusion. "Let's just say you wandered a little bit too far from Little Homeworld and got interested by some flowers and the bee. You ended up eating a couple of the flowers. I did, however, manage to get you to not eat the bee..." Steven looked down. "Three times."

"I tried to eat a bee?!" Amethyst was now shocked. "Three times?!"

Steven's eyes remained focused on the ground. "Yes."

Amethyst turned her attention over to a chuckling Bismuth, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, and Spinel. "What were you guys all doing whilst I didn't remember anything?"

"Chasing Lapis Lazuli around Little Homeworld multiple times because she decided that she wanted to keep flying off with my blueprints." Bismuth replied with a slight chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck.

"That's only because you were apparently the one who'd poofed me during the Gem War." Lapis spat back at her, now annoyed. She crossed her arms and glared over at Bismuth.

"Lapis, I said I was sorry multiple times." Bismuth replied.

Steven, seeing both Lapis and Bismuth glaring at one another, rushed over towards the two of them to see what was going on. He got in between both Lapis and Bismuth, pushing both of them apart.

"Guys, what on Earth is going on here?"