Chapter Fifteen: The Bedsheet Trick

Once they had all entered the Beach House a few short minutes later, Steven was quick to run upstairs to his room and grab big enough bedsheets to cover his mom up with. However, he was starting to think that that was maybe a bad idea. He still wanted to give it a try and see if it was enough to get Pearl her memories back.

Steven threw his gathered bedsheets down towards the first floor of his house and made his way over to the top of the stairs leading into his bedroom, summoning his bubble and using it to roll down the stairs.

His summoned bubble soon came to a stop at the bottom of the first set of stairs and popped. Steven walked down the second set of stairs, making his way over to the gathered group of Gems, their eyes on the pile of bedsheets that lay in front of them.

How exactly were they going to cover Pink with those? That question was currently on the mind of everyone in the room except Pearl and Pink Diamond.

Pearl looked confusedly down towards the pile of bedsheets whilst Pink Diamond looked a bit curious at the sight of them. She bent down to touch the bedsheets.

Steven smiled and laughed at this sight as he walked over towards the pile of bedsheets that he'd gathered and picked them up. He looked to Pink, now becoming unsure of how he was going to do this.

Steven, in need of a little help, looked towards Bismuth, Peridot, and Lapis Lazuli.