Epilogue

Years had passed since Pink had returned and all was well, to say the least. Things were good between her and the other three Diamonds. As of now, she knew that they actually cared for her and loved her. Even if they didn't know how to show it.

Her son, Steven and her now-husband, Greg had both grown in those years. Greg was now in his fifties and Steven in his twenties.

Steven had gotten married as well. And to Connie. There was no surprise there. Pretty much everyone knew that the two of them liked each other.

Connie soon became pregnant with her and Steven's kids, giving birth to three beautiful baby girls a good eight months after.

Pink Diamond heard a loud cry coming from one of the three cribs in front of her, making her remember that she was keeping an eye on her grandchildren, her granddaughters, whilst her son and his wife were away.

She reached down, picking up Gemma, the oldest of Steven's and Connie's newborn triplets, and cradled her in her arms. Her Pink eyes fell on the tiny piece of White Diamond's Gem that was located within the center of the newborn baby girl's forehead, a soft smile appearing on her face.

Right then and there, she knew everything was fine and she had hope that it would continue to stay that way.