Chapter Three: Past Reformed

Steven's eyes widened in shock as Blue bent down, both Pink and him sliding off of Blue's hand and making their way over towards the Gems. Amethyst sat in the grass, her eyes focused on the sky. Ruby stood in front of Sapphire. Her eyes focused solely on the Diamonds as if they were going to do something bad to her.

And Pearl....

Pearl appeared to be a sort of floating Oyster, her Gem located in its center. Pink Diamond curiously made her way over towards it, flinching when it started to talk.

"Please identify yourself."

Pink Diamond didn't know what to say, turning to Steven for help. He looked up at her and let out a quiet sigh. "Pink Diamond."

Pink turned back to the oyster and quietly sighed to herself. "Pink Diamond?" She spoke up, a confused tone present in her voice.

"Greetings, Pink Diamond." The oyster spoke up after a few short seconds of silence. "Please state your preferred customization options."

Pink Diamond again turned to Steven for help. "What should I say?" All Steven did was shrug in response. Pink nervously turned around and faced the floating oyster again, letting out a quiet gulp. "Uh...default?"

"Default settings selected. Please stand by." The oyster said as it floated a few hundred feet away from the group, Pink Diamond confusedly retracting her hand. She, Steven, Blue, White, Yellow, Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, and Spinel watched on as the oyster descended towards the grass and opened up, revealing a now reformed Pearl.

Pearl stepped out of her oyster and looked towards the gathered group of Gems, her mind set on searching for her Diamond.

Pink Diamond slowly stood up, making her way over towards Pearl. Her eyes filled with curiosity as she sat down in front of her. She said nothing as she looked Pearl up and down. All Pearl did was just stand there, allowing Pink to look at her. A few short minutes passing by rather quickly and Pearl took Pink's hand in her own. A smile on her face as she kneeled down and looked up at Pink with stars in her eyes.

Pink's curiosity was quick to turn to confusion and she turned to the rest of the group. Looking for help for the third time in a single hour. The rest of the group gestured for her to turn around again and she did so, just now noticing the Pearl stood right in front of her staring up at her, the Pearl's eyes filled with worry.

"M-my Diamond?"

Pink Diamond didn't say a word as she stood up and went to join the rest of the group, not even bothering to notice the Pearl that had imprinted to her following close behind. The latter's eyes focused solely on the ground.

Pink Diamond sat down, cross-legged, in the grass and so did the Pearl. To the right of the group, the two of them could see that Steven was currently in the process of figuring out exactly how they were going to help the Gems get their memories back. He stopped suddenly, his eyes focusing directly on Little Homeworld. He turned to face the rest of the group, an idea just now popping into his mind.

He needed to let Bismuth, Peridot, and Lapis about this. See if any of them could help.

Steven let out a quiet sigh as he gestured towards Little Homeworld. "Anyone want to come to Little Homeworld with me?"

Spinel ran over to join Steven, a reluctant Pink Diamond and Pearl not too far behind her. The Diamonds decided to come along. Amethyst decided to go to, since that seemed to be exactly what everyone else was doing. Ruby and Sapphire stayed put. The former of the two had her arm extended in front of Sapphire, her glaring eyes focusing solely on Steven.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Ruby snapped.

Sapphire turned her head to the side, a gloved hand reaching up to gently move a loose strand of hair out of her eye. "I do see us following him to the countryside."

Ruby was stunned by this. "H-huh?!"

As she said this, the rest of the group, Sapphire included, had already started on their way over to Little Homeworld. Ruby rushed to catch up with them, a look of panic in her eyes.