trouble

North Korea's POV:

I was home waiting for South Korea to come back. While waiting I was reading a book with poems. Many might not know I like poems, especially those involving nature.

I've been waiting for a while... South hasn't come yet. It's very dark outside. I checked my watch and saw it was 12:32 a.m. Now I'm worried, I told him to not come back home late. I got up looked for a coat. When I got one I started to put it on as I walk towards the door to find South Korea.

I was going to grab my keys when I hear the door click. I turned my attention at the door. There in the door was my brother looking a bit nervous. I was angry I clearly told him to not come back late.

I walked towards him. Tapping my foot I asked, "what took you so long?" Anger and frustration can be heard in my voice. He looks at me guilty before saying, "I was... Too caught up having fun I didn't notice the time..."

I was very mad and disappointed by him. "Do you have any idea how worry I was!? Something could have happened to you! I thought that maybe you could have been hurt but no your just over there having fun. I'm here worrying about you!" I yelled at him. South responded, "look I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I didn't respond. He tried coming to me but I moved away. He then got the message and went to his room. What am I going to do with him.

(Time skip to when suspension is over)

It's another school day how great. I'm still a little angry at South Korea. I went in the school and went with China. The bell rung and we went to our classes.

I went to my English class an sat down. I heard the kids whisper things 'have you heard of the fight North Korea and America had. They were on their throats. I heard North was Fighting dirty. Yeah heard he had a knife. They say that North is mentally unstable. God he's so scary.'

"You know I can hear you," I said in annoyance. The class got quiet. They were all trying not to make eye contact with me. The teacher came in and was confused why the class was so quiet.

(Time skip to math (☞゚ヮ゚)☞)

The teacher in my math class is talking about a project we're doing. Basically we have to do a poster about a math formula. We need to explain what it means, how to use it, and give examples. Oh and have I mentioned we had to work in partners. Yeah that won't go well for me.

"Ok class, your partner is the ones sitting next to you. For the rest of the class you guys can work on the project. Though you may need see each other after school to finish your projects. It's due in a week," the math teacher said before grading homework in her desk.

I turn around to face my partner.... Germany. He looks at me nervous. I sighed. "Look Germany. I won't do anything to you ok? Let's just start on the project," I said trying to calm down the nervous German. "Ok," he quietly whispered.

We worked on the project till the bell rung. We packed our things. Germany took the poster. I trust he won't loose it because he's a responsible person. We then left the class.

(Time skip to lunch cause I'm lazy)

China was talking to me trying not to sound scare of me. I can see her hands quivering a little so I know she's still a little scare of me. She was also blushing a little. Hmmm.... She really must be nervous.

Someone tapped my shoulder. China stopped talking and I looked back. Germany was there nervously playing with his tie. "Um... North Korea I w-was wondering when and where c-can we work on the m-math project," ha said a little scared. I thought for a moment. "Of it's alright with you we can go to my house right after school or we can go to your house," I responded.

"U-uh... At m-my house..." Germany said after thinking a bit. I nodded and he left back to his group of friends. I see America looking at me with a face saying 'hurt him and I will kill you' type of face.

Jeez this American really thinks I'm going to hurt Germany. I wouldn't do such a thing. I mean as long as he doesn't make me too angry which so far it's only been America.

I lost motivation now..... Sorry if it sucks.... (٥↼_↼)

Word count: 800