CHAPTER 1

Don't forget to vote and comment :-)

ANDREA'S POV

"Thank you." I say to the waiter when he finally brought my order.

I was in a restaurant with Alicia, my very good friend. It was our favourite restaurant and she has done nothing but stare at the silver bracelet I was wearing since we got here.

"Ally, are you just gonna stare at my wrist all day?" I asked, eating a French fry from my plate.

"Uh-no. Tell me something Andrea... did you go shopping?"

"I didn't. If you're wandering where I got this from... it's all Tristan." I answered pointing to the bracelet on my wrist.

"He bought that? When?" She asked again.

"Last night... that's when he gave it to me. I don't actually know when he bought it." I answered taking a sip from my orange juice.

"OK?" She replied question like.

I saw something flash in her eyes... like jealousy but i couldn't quite figure it out

"Is it your birthday?"

"C'mon Ally, you know better than anyone when my birthday is, but in case you've forgotten, it isn't my birthday yet." I answered chuckling a bit.

"Well is it your anniversary?" She relaxed a bit in her chair.

"Uh-no. And tell me why you're asking me all these questions."

Alicia never ask me questions like this except she'd trying to prove a point.

"It's nothing... but have you ever asked yourself why Tristan keeps giving you gifts?"

"That's easy to answer. Because he loves me."

"Really? That's it? Nothing else?"

"No."

"Don't you think Tristan's cheating on you?"

OK I wasn't expecting that, especially from Alicia

"How could you say something like that, Alicia?"I asked rather loudly.

"Simple. What kind of man gives his wife gifts except he's trying to hide something?" She asked again raising her voice a bit.

Tristan and I have been married for three years and you can say he spoils me a lot, but that doesn't mean he's trying to hide something.

"Look, Tristan isn't that type of man and I can vouche for him." I stated matter-of- factly.

That's how much I love him.

"Fine. I'm sorry OK. I didn't mean to say it like that. I'm just worried that maybe one day he'll end up hurting you."

"Tristan won't hurt me, that I'm very sure of."

"Fine if you say so, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Can we just drop this topic, Alicia?"

I was really starting to get pissed and I didn't want this discussion to end up in an arguement.

"Don't tell me you're angry." She stated frowning.

"Let's not talk about it anymore, Ally."

"You believe that Tristan's not that kind of man?"

"Alicia please, drop it."

I was really angry and I don't like where this was heading at all.

"Fine. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to upset you."