Chapter 20

Keith

I woke up feeling happy, I glanced at Kate who's peacefully sleeping beside me making me smile.

she's really pretty.

I almost flinched when she rested her head on my chest and embraced me. I heard her chuckled and greeted me with a smile. "good morning."

I raised a brow at her and smiled genuinely, resting my hands on her back. "good morning."

natawa ako ng mahina nang mas lalo siyang sumiksik sa may dibdib ko, smelling me. "you smell so good."

I slightly nodded, agreeing. "of course."

"yabang." she rolled her eyes before smacking my chest making me flinched. She laughed and pouted, caressing my chest when I glared at her. "aw, sorry."

"I can totally tell that you're bored, what do you wanna do?" I asked, fixing the bed while she's pouting , hugging the pillow like a child making me giggled, shaking my head a little.

"I'm so tired."

"rest with me, then.''

she looked at me in awe and plastered a sad smile. "mapapagod ka din."

sumampa ako sa higaan at marahang hinalikan ang noo niya. "maybe, I will but we can rest together." ginulo ko ang buhok niya bago dahan dahan siyang buhatin paalis sa kama.

"how about we go back to palawan, hmm?" I asked, sitting on the couch, glancing at her being sulky but her face suddenly lit up and excitedly hopped while smiling.

she hopped towards me and held my hand. "yes!!" she laughed and proceeded to enter the bathroom. I shook my head, amused by her personality.

yes, we really need to rest. Especially her, who's been stressed out lately about Jonas and Ela. She needs a breather and I want to see her being all free and happy.

I took my clothes and began bathing on the other bathroom on the other room. I fixed myself and sprayed some perfume. After I fixed myself, I immediately went to Crystal and helped her carry her bag.

she excitedly entered the car, playing some music as I began driving. I watched her fell asleep, back resting on the chair while arms crossed making me amused and drove faster.

damn, I can watch her all day just sleeping.

I chuckled as I parked the car on the parking lot of the hotel they own, I tapped her for few times to wake her up which made her flinched and somewhat glared at me. "we're here." I said as I saw her expressions changed and got off the car- not waiting for me.

I shook my head and grabbed the bag at the backseat and followed her inside the hotel, we decided to just stay at the hotel cause she said it's somehow not that free in her house here. Well, I am a good husband so I agreed, everything in here is beautiful.

the employees greeted us as they slightly bowed their heads. "welcome." they greeted with a smile before guiding us to our designated room.

I roamed my eyes in awe when I saw the room, it's so wide and beautiful and I love how perfectly arranged it is.

I saw Crystal on the balcony, attention on the sight of the ocean. I placed the bag on the chair as I went to her, hugging her from behind and rested my chin on her shoulders.

I heard her laughed and caressed my hair a little and placed her hands on top of mine, swaying softly gently. "I'm home with my home."

I smiled, swaying with her, admiring the ocean and how beautiful the view is. "it's so calming here." she said, letting out a deep breathe as he rested her head of mine. "thank you."