Chapter 13

Kate's Point Of View

"Kate ayos lang ba talaga sayo na maging magkaibigan tayo?" I faced Jonas and stared at him, all I can see is his purity. 

I stared at him and I felt my heartbeat starts beating so fast which made me look away and bit my lower lip. 

"Oo naman.." Sagot ko sakanya at tinuro sakanya ang lesson namin sa Math na hindi niya raw naintindihan.

we're at the library right now and I'm teaching him about the past lesson, well, he needs to catch up and I want to help him. 

we took some books from the shelves, I hissed when I saw the book I needed placed at one of the top shelves, I took the ladder and rolled my eyes. Why the fuck is this book at the top? it's not even that special.

I tiptoed to grab it but my eyes widened when I slipped, I screamed in fear and shut my eyes. 

"shit!" I cursed when I felt arms wrapped around my waist, I gasped and instantly opened my eyes. 

I blinked twice when I saw Jonas, he caught me and I can see that he's worried and glad at the same time that he caught me. I stared at his eyes and I felt a sudden urge of guilt building up in my system. I stared at his face which I feel I longed to see for a long time.

Why do I feel like I know him? Why?

I cleared my throat and smiled at him, maingat niya akng binaba at ginulo ang buhok ko. "T-thank you, Jonas." 

he scratched his nape and smiled sweetly at me, but I can still see how worried his face is which made me gulped. I looked away and  came back to our table to ease the nervousness I'm feeling. 

Ken's Point Of View

I looked down as I saw how close Jonas is with Kate, why can't it just be me? 

Why am I feeling worse?

I saw how Keith clenched his fist, anger evident in his face and his gaze is getting darker and fiercer. "fuck!" Keith stormed out from the library. He's jealous and so am I but he got more rights. Well, he's the husband. 

I looked at Kate and Jonas once again and my heart ached when Kate smiled sweetly at him, I can clearly see how Jonas stares at her, he likes her and I can sense his purity. 

Louie looked at me, worried. I smiled at him and just followed Keith, we saw him punching Gin all over again, my eyes widened in shock when I saw how damaged Gin's face because of Keith's punches. 

"Keith!" David ran towards them and instantly stopped them, "calm down!" David pulled him away from Gin, angrily. 

fuck, we just finished a battle against Gin and then this? he surely needs to calm down. I heard Louie gasped as he stared at Gin's face, David cursed when Keith suddenly grabbed Gin's collar and pushed him hard.

Keith's grinning while glaring at Gin that made me shrugged . What can I do? He's a gangster and it's natural for him to do this, but why is he getting brutal now?

He punched him in his forehead which led Gin to faint, agad akong kinabahan at mabilis na lumapit kay Keith, we pulled him again and looked at Gin who's been carried away by his gangmates..

"bitaw." Keith glared at us before taking a stick of cigarette and started smoking.

"what's happening here?" 

I flinched when I saw Kate glaring at her husband and she's with Jonas that made Louie laughed, annoyed. 

"none of your business, nerd." Keith walked pass them, totally ignoring Kate that made Kate sad and cried.