Chapter 11

Kate's Point Of View

I've been noticing that Keith seems to be avoiding me since I talked to Jonas, I hissed and looked at Keith who's busy scrolling on his phone, he arched a brow at me and walked out. 

He's jealous? 

I pouted in disappontment when he still avoided me, completely not talking to me while inside the car, driving home. 

Seriously, what the hell is his problem? 

"Keith, you've been avoiding me." He looked at me just shrugged. Napapikit ako sa inis at ngumiwi. "What's your problem?" Inis kong tanong sakanya at halatang nagmamaktol pero hindi niya pa rin ako pinansin.

He remained silent until we got home which made me more irritated. 

so, this is the feeling of someone you love avoiding you? it sucks. 

I've been asking him what's the problem but he ain't responding, damn, I honestly doesn't know what to do . I don't get it and its my first time to be avoided by Keith and it hurts. 

"hey married couple, may lovers quarrel kayo?" They asked but Keith didn't mind them and entered our room without saying anything, not even throwing a gaze at us.

Inirapan ko sila at dumiretso sa kwarto, naabutan ko siyang nakahiga kaya mas lalo akong nairita, napayuko at dahan dahang lumapit sakanya. I hopped in beside him that made him shocked. 

Binatukan ko siya kaya ang sama na ng tingin niya saakin. Napanguso ako nang makitang magkasalubong ang kilay niya at nakakunot ang noo niya, obviously angry and irritated. 

eh bakit ba kasi siya nagagalit basta basta? what the heck is his problem? 

"what the heck is wrong with you?!" he asked and distant himself from me that made me teared up, I bit my lower lip and avoided his gaze. 

"I don't understand you, why are you avoiding and ignoring me?" I bit my lower lip and hugged the pillow. 

damn, its my first time to be avoided by someone and I hate it, I don't know why but it hurts a lot. Keith seems to be really angry at hindi ako sanay. He seems to be a different person when he's angry and I can't help but to admit that he's dangerous. 

I didn't expected that tears will start flowing down to my cheeks, I sighed and hugged the pillow even more. 

"hush."

My lips parted when Keith suddenly engulfed me for a hug and wiped my tears. I rested my head on his chest as I felt my chest tightening, I sobbed between our hug and hugged him even tighter, refusing to let go.  

"hush, stop crying, I love you." I cried even more when he said the three words I've been wanting to hear from him. I hugged him even more tighter when he kissed my head and start caressing my back to comfort me. 

I don't deserve him, I clearly don't but I won't let go of him. It will be hell for everyone once they steal him from me. 

"its your fault kasi, you're avoiding me which pained me so much." I said but he just chuckled and kissed my forehead. He looked at me and kissed me in the cheeks that made my heartbeat, starts throbbing so fast. 

I pouted and cupped his face, his handsome face. "Why ignore me?" 

"I'm jealous." 

I clicked my tongue to stop myself from smiling, I bit my lower lip and kissed him, just a smack. I felt him stilled that made me chuckled. 

He's cute and hot and dangerous at the same time while being jealous. How can he be a perfect husband material? I mean, husband, literally. 

"Don't be jealous, you're my husband and besides, you're more handsome than him!" He laughed and rolled his eyes. "I Love you."