❤✨ Freaky Friday

A/N

Media by Shipsrlife2

***

Peter liked to sleep in. That was a fact. Steve was sometimes bugged by it because he thought Peter was wasting the day away. Peter's argument was that your life was in danger if you tried to wake up Olivia before she got up herself, so Peter should get a free pass. He was a teenager, anyways.

So, waking up at the comfortable time of 10:30 AM, Peter stretched and quite literally rolled out of bed onto a nice plush carpet to maybe crawl his way to the thermostat; it was particularly chilly in the room.

Wait a sec... My bed is over hardwood. Peter thought, confused. He opened one eye and realized he wasn't in his room. He opened both eyes in alarm. The bed was a dark wood four poster with a canopy over top. His was just a simple twin size with blue sheets. These walls had old looking books on shelves, also a dark colored wood. There weren't any posters in sight in this room. Peeking up to look at the bedside table, one lamp and a clock sat on it. There was also a picture frame. Still confused and groggy, Peter reached up for it and pulled it down.

It was a cute picture of Loki and Olivia that showed them reading books. Peter put the picture back and scrambled to his feet, finding he was far taller than he last remembered. Bursting into the bathroom, he caught sight of his reflection.

He screamed when he saw Loki staring back at him.

Peter didn't even get the chance to process before the bathroom door burst open. He was kind of shocked to see, well, him in his pyjamas.

"What happened? What's going on?" Loki asked. Actually, Peter asked. Poor Peter was so confused when his words came out in Loki's voice.

"Honestly? I'm not really sure. Magic is tricky and this reeks of it. Spell gone wrong maybe?" 'Peter' suggested.

"Hey, you have a better guess than I do. Is there a way to reverse it?" 'Loki' questioned.

"Lucky for us, it seems like a temporary spell. I'd say end of the day at most." 'Peter' guessed.

"Wait... What about Maya and Olivia? How are we going to explain this, especially because we don't know what happened?" 'Loki' asked.

"They can't know. We just have to act normal for the time being. The rest of the day at most." 'Peter' said.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just explain it?" 'Loki' asked.

"After the moth prank, I doubt Maya would believe us, probably would think it's just another elaborate prank. Olivia can't help if she doesn't know what it is. It'll be just for one day at most." 'Peter' replied.

"This is a really bad idea..." 'Loki' said.

***

~Later~

"So how do these things work?" 'Peter' asked, holding up the web shooters.

"Put them on your wrists, press the button and aim." 'Loki' answered. 'Peter' shrugged and did what he was told, but wound up knocking over a pot with the web, causing it to tip and break.

"Peter, what happened?" Maya asked, suddenly coming in.

"I, uh, misfired." 'Peter' claimed. Well, it's not really a lie, he thought.

"You know Tony's gonna be pissed you broke that. If you have to train, come with me and do it in the training room." Maya said, gesturing him along. 'Peter' looked back at 'Loki' nervously, but he slightly gulped and went along. Glancing around the room, 'Loki' tried to find something to do. Maybe find a book to read, the most harmless thing. Scanning one of the shelves in the lounge, he found a book lying on the ground, presumably because it had fallen off the shelf.