Episode 50 - After 10 Years

A/N: Just a quick note because I'm sure you're anxious to begin the last part of my fanfic. I wanted to tell you how thankful I am for all of your support.

As I started writing this piece in May 2018, I knew I was taking a risk. I have never written a fanfiction of any kind prior to this. I felt so inexperienced and didn't know how well I'd do. While this isn't the most popular fanfic on Wattpad, it still managed to do okay and pick up a few dedicated readers, which makes me very happy.

It was also a risk, because as we Banas know, B1A4 has been through so much in recent years. It warms my heart to know that I'm not the only one who didn't forget about them. You, too, didn't forget. Let's continue to give them our love and support as they make their way through life, wherever life takes them.

Again, thank you so much for reading. <3

Sandeul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo never found out if what they saw was really Jinyoung, and sadly they hadn't spotted him after that.

The three members continued advancing in their music career, gaining popularity and filling up the concert hall every time they performed. They kept the original five member group alive in their hearts each time they would dance and sing. The emptiness they felt never went away, but they knew they were making Jinyoung and Baro proud.

Even after 10 years, my heart is the same,
But no one is waiting for me,
I can't even lift my head out of embarrassment~
Even after 10 years, I am still here,
But everything is leaving me,
How are things now?

~10 years later~

"We meet here today to honor the life of Shin Hyunwoo..." the dull voice of the pastor could be heard over the crowd's sobs with the help of his microphone. "He was a great friend, husband, uncle, and a reliable plumber with the best company in Seoul. He will live forever in our hearts..."

When the funeral service for Shinwoo's uncle was over, Gongchan and Sandeul in black, somber suits, made their way over to him to give their condolences.

Shinwoo gave them each a tight hug, then managed a smile, cheeks still wet from crying. "Thanks for coming, you two. It means a lot."

"It's no problem, Hyung," Sandeul said genuinely, patting his sad friend on the back. "It's the least we could do after all your uncle did to help get our careers going. He was the best."

"Daddy! Can we go now? It's too sad here..." a little four year old girl ran up to Sandeul and hugged his knee.

"Not yet, Eunsol. Go find Mommy, okay?" Sandeul told her as she nodded and skipped away. "Sorry about that. She doesn't know how to sit still. I wonder where she gets it from," Sandeul pretended to wonder, even though the answer was obvious. He had always been antsy, meanwhile his wife was calm and kept him grounded.

"It's all right," Shinwoo chuckled. "Eunsol is adorable, and I'm sure she's cheering up my relatives with her sunny disposition." He turned to Gongchan, giving him a friendly, soft punch on the shoulder. "I have to admit I'm surprised to see you here. Isn't your wedding in three days? You must be insanely busy."

Gongchan nodded. "Nae, but I can easily fit in a funeral for you, Hyung. Anything for my best friend. You're my best friend too!" he quickly added after Sandeul raised his hand to slap Gongchan's arm. Sighing deeply, Gongchan stared off into space and said with a dreamy tone, "Isn't she wonderful? I honestly never thought I'd find someone who'd love me... even though I'm a werewolf. I'm the happiest man alive!" Blushing hard, Gongchan added again, "B-But I'm sad about your loss, Shinwoo. I really am. It's just, I've never been married before and—Well, it's not like you get married every day—"