Episode 10 - O.K.

"Hey, Sandeul. Wake up." Gongchan shook Sandeul who lay still in the backseat of Baro's sports car.

"What if... he's dead again," Baro suggested, hesitantly, "but for good this time. He's not moving."

"Can't you be more optimistic?" Gongchan shot a nasty glance at him. "I'm positive zombies have to sleep too."

Sandeul's groggy eyes cracked open, looking at the two as he wondered where he was. "Cha... Nn..."

Gongchan broke into a smile, happy that he proved Baro wrong once again. "Yeah, it's me. You have to follow us inside the building. Jinyoung and Shinwoo are there." He helped Sandeul up and out of the car, even though he was still sore himself from being hit with the car an hour ago.

"Shi?..." Sandeul grunted, curiously. He wondered where he heard that name from. It sounded familiar.

Baro and Gongchan led the easily distracted and limping Sandeul into the building. They're simple journey to Shinwoo's apartment proved to be more difficult than expected once they reached the stairs when Sandeul refused to climb them. He gripped onto the railing and wouldn't budge any farther.

"Come on," Baro tried to coax him. "Just lift one foot, then the other."

"I think he's tired out," Gongchan said, but Baro rolled his eyes. "You saw him sleeping before! And with left leg not functioning, he probably can't."

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Baro smacked his own forehead in frustration. "Sandeul can't get tired, or sleep, or feel pain, or remember anything because he's DEAD!"

"Ya! Keep it down!" Jinyoung said from at the top of the stairs. "We can hear you from inside the apartment. And what's taking you so long?"

"Sandeul isn't cooperating," Baro answered.

"He's worn out," Gongchan corrected him.

Jinyoung jogged down the stairs. "I got this," he said as he easily lifted Sandeul onto his back to piggyback him upstairs. Jinyoung set him down inside Shinwoo's place.

"Are you okay, Gongchan?" Shinwoo concerned as soon as he saw them, then stared at Sandeul in disbelief.

"I should be," Gongchan flopped onto an old, musty couch that seemed to be living in someone's basement for years, "if I can get something cold to put on these bruises."

"Ice packs coming right up." Shinwoo blinked and shook his head before digging into his freezer and pulling out a couple for Gongchan.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Baro innocently asked as he pulled open the curtains.

"Stop!" Jinyoung shielded his eyes from the burning light. "Close it! Close it!" He sighed when Baro closed the curtains even though he didn't know why Jinyoung acted odd.

"Can someone first explain why Sandeul is walking around when he should be lying in a casket?" Shinwoo said while rushing to Sandeul to take the TV remote away from him as he stuffed it into his mouth, while pressing the buttons and making the channels change.

"I'm not really sure what happened," Jinyoung recalled. "I was in the graveyard when it was storming out, and lightning hit the ground, bringing him back to life. It's like it was a giant defibrillator that revived him."

"See!" Gongchan said to Baro as he kept an ice pack on his arm. "I told you Sandeul is alive again!"

"That doesn't mean anything. He is a zombie. I think your grief is getting to your head," Baro sneered.

"Are you sure that's not your problem, Baro?" Shinwoo asked as he watched Sandeul. "You're in denial that Sandeul is back."

The four members turned their heads to see Sandeul pick up a picture frame that Shinwoo had on the shelf. That picture was the last one they had taken together as a group... right before B1A4 broke up.

"Bi... Po..."