Episode 35 - What Do You Want To Do

Sandeul took a stumbling step forward, letting his crutches fall to the ground. He reached forward for Shinwoo, dragging his bad leg behind. "Shiiiii.... Nnnnn... Wooo..."

     Gongchan and Baro quickly helped Shinwoo to get Sandeul to sit down on the couch before he could hurt himself.

     "Why is Sandeul doing this?!" Gongchan asked, holding their zombie-like friend down on the couch as he tried to fight with them. "I thought the treatments at the hospital were supposed to turn him back to normal!"

     Jinyoung exited the bathroom wet, a towel around his waist. "Uh... What's happening to Sandeul?"

     Sandeul's eyes snapped open, making him look more alert as he gasped for air. "W-What happened? I was standing over there, and now I'm here with you three pinning me to the couch!" he moaned as his headache returned.

     "You went all zombie on us," Shinwoo explained as they let Sandeul free. "The nurse warned us about it, and said we should call the hospital as soon as it happens." Shinwoo took out his phone and began dialing, but Jinyoung took it away.

     "You can call the hospital after the performance," Jinyoung said, not giving the cell back. "What if they take him away from us, and we have to perform without him? Sandeul can wait a couple more days."

     Shinwoo glared at Jinyoung, feeling angrier than he had in a long time. "And what if Sandeul gets worse? What if he turns back into a zombie permanently, and then we lose him for good?" Shinwoo then sighed, turning to Sandeul who still had a massive headache, "What do you think, Sandeul? It's up to you. What do you want to do?"

     Sandeul contemplated on what his best option was while rubbing his aching skull, "I think I can wait. Let's get the performance over with, then we can figure out what to do next. But for now, let's eat something! Maybe my zombie instincts were kicking in because I have an empty stomach!" Sandeul giggled as he picked up his crutches to head to the kitchen.

     Shinwoo huffed a deep breath, crossing his arms as he followed Sandeul. "That's fine. Just give us a warning if you start feeling funny. It would be nice if we had a heads up to know when you're going to lose control of yourself."

     Sandeul wasn't listening as he was already stuffing his face with crackers. "Sho, who'sh gonna do da cooking?" he said with a full mouth.

     "I could," Gongchan shrugged, trying to act calm, even though he was still a bit uneasy about what just happened. He hoped Sandeul was going to be okay, but he had a strange feeling that something was wrong.

     "Thanks, Channie," Baro said as he stole a cracker out of Sandeul's box. "Make it delicious! Let's go watch TV, guys. I wonder what's on right now."

     The four young men settled in the living room, and tried watching whatever show was playing, but ended up talking and joking around.

     Gongchan slowly prepared dinner for everyone as he listened to them laugh, but worries were running through his mind. What if his werewolf transformation started before the concert tomorrow and he didn't get to perform? What if Sandeul couldn't go on stage either? And what if he turned into a zombie for good? There were so many things that could go wrong tomorrow, including the fact that everyone might have forgotten about B1A4.