"Yeah, Nayeon-unnie forced me to buy dinner since i'm always staying at the dorm." I said with a chuckle and a gummy smile.

"Oh, same for me! The eagle kept on insisting me to buy these since i'm always goofing around at home." Chewy said and we jumped in excitement since both of us are in the same situation.

We continued talking until we reached our vehicles. I was stunned to know that i parked the van beside Chewy's car. Wait...That's not her car...

"Whose car is that? I remember very clearly that your car doesn't look like this. Plus, i didn't know that i parked beside you. I just found this car familiar." I said, while looking at Chewy, who just stood in front of the white car then turned to me with a smile.

"It's Chae's. Of course you find it familiar! You saw her car before, after all! I didn't expect you to drive this van by yourself and parked it beside the cub's car. Did you learn how to drive?" Chewy answered while unlocking the car then putting her groceries bags into the backseat. I did the same.

"I didn't learn but i kind of knew how to just from watching our drivers driving." I said, answering her question then opened the driver's door.

"Well, as expected from a smart girl." Chewy said with a wink and a smile that reveals her dimples. She then got into the car and started the engine. I did the same.

"My beauty! Drive safe!" Chewy rolled down the passenger's window and shouted at me.

"Yes, my prince! Same goes for you!" I shouted back after rolling down the driver's window.

Both of us waved goodbyes and i drove off first followed by Chewy, who is behind me.

-------------

"I'm back!" I shouted once i opened the door. Everyone dashed towards me and Jihyo took the plastic bag away from me in a flash, not letting the others get the bag.

The others start to groan and whine after the leader got the bag of food.

"Go sit at the dining table first." Jihyo commanded with authority. The members walked towards the dining room like a zombie or their souls had left their bodies.

"Mina-ah, go get changed first. Then we will eat together." Jihyo said with a kind smile and i just nodded my head then went to my shared room to get changed.

After i'm done, i went to eat dinner with the others.

-----------

Tzuyu's POV

"I'm back home, you idiots!" I shouted as i closed the door. The eagle came and snatched the plastic bags from my hand then took it to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen after taking a nice warm shower. I then realized the cub is not with the eagle so i went around the house to search for the short cub.

"Where's the cub?" I asked the eagle as i walked into the dining room and sat down on a seat facing the eagle. There's no sign of the short girl. 

"She went out." Eagle said while preparing the ingredients.

"Where did she go?" I asked curiously.

"She told me she's going out with a friend and will be back before dinner is served." Eagle answered.

"Oh~" I said while nodding my head with my mouth shaped like an 'o'.

"Going out with a friend, huh. Could it be her girlfriend?" I asked, wanting to tease the small cub already.

"Maybe. Who knows?" Dahyun said, feeling the same way as me.