[2] Analoceitmus AU

Virgil x Logan x Deceit x Remus High School AU because I lowkey love the ship and high key love high school AUs.

I hope this was okay though. Because I don't write Remus at all, and this is my first poly ship with Remus, so.... Yeah. Enjoy!

Also, feel free to point out errors, because I may miss a few (a lot) lmao.

T.W. I think the only thing is Remus being Remus and that meaning him being sexual. And pretty much just cavity inducing fluffiness.

Virgil pulled the green sleeves down over his hands, shivering. He hated the colder months because the teachers didn't know how to turn up the thermostats and left them at the summer temperatures, making the rooms cold. Sure, it kept the students awake, but being cold didn't do much to help them work. It kept their hands cold, which made it hard to write.

He'd stolen one of his boyfriend's hoodies, because it was a lot warmer, and much easier to snuggle in, than his own. Remus' height wasn't good for much, unless it was winter, and he or De wished to steal a hoodie or three. Plus, he couldn't deny that the green matched his purple and black look pretty well.

He'd never really planned on being with Remus. Sure, he'd fallen for De a year back, and Logan six months ago, but Remus? Who would've thought?

Virgil hadn't wanted to tell De how he felt, but it turned out - after a month long project together - that De felt the same way. So, it didn't take them long to start dating. Of course, they were an unlikely couple, maybe that's what made their relationship so much better even after Logan and Remus came into it all. De was the loud, unashamed, slightly less honest of the two. Whereas Virgil was the quiet, anxious, always a little too brutally honest.

Which lead to the issue of Virgil's falling for Logan. The taller, nerdier of the three. Virgil was anxious to talk to De about how he felt around Logan. They hadn't really talked about polyamory, but they knew it was an option in their relationship, if they wanted it. Virgil knew how De felt about polyamory, but that didn't make it any easier for him to approach the subject.

Logan was the one to talk to them both about the idea of being with more than one person. Virgil has managed to sputter his way through it and De had found it all rather endearing. It'd taken De and Virgil a few days to talk it through and be happy with it, but they'd finally decided on letting Logan into their relationship. It definitely helped when they needed things off a tall shelf.

Then came Remus. De and Logan were instantly interested in the green half of the red-green duo, that started their school senior year. Remus had become rather attracted to both De and Logan too, which Virgil wasn't too pleased with. He got rather possessive over his boyfriends for a month, which he was rather embarrassed about when he looked back on it. But, after they'd all talked it through, they'd agreed that Virgil didn't have to be with Remus, it could just be him, De, and Logan, with Remus kind of on the side.

Though, Virgil wasn't really sure why'd he'd been unnerved about the idea of having Remus around. He'd never done anything to prove he was less than caring to the three of them. So, after a month of having him around even more, Virgil caved and asked Remus on a date. Thus leading them to the four-way poly relationship they now had.

Virgil smiled to himself and pulled the sleeves to his face, inhaling deeply. Call him a sap, but he loved wearing his boyfriends' clothes, especially when they smelt like whichever boyfriend he'd taken them from. It also helped him get through some of the classes that gave him a bit more anxiety than normal - mainly the ones without one or more of his boyfriends in.

Virgil looked up as the bell rang and he grinned. Lunch. He got to spent forty minutes with his boyfriends, with no care in the world.

He quickly shoved his things in his bag and rushed out to his locker. He grinned as he put his backpack in his locker and got out his phone and lunch money. He checked for a text from Logan, telling him where to meet for lunch.