I could only nod "yes that's great... I'll meet you guys there..."I cleared my throat when my voice broke and hung up. I thought my parents were very brave to do this, knowing how hard it was for them. I knew that would be a huge step for all of us. Nonetheless I was ready to take it.

Friday came quicker than I thought. I parked the car inside the car park and after a deep breath I entered the restaurant. I spotted my parents waiting for me and flew in their arms. We put our things in the room. It was huge and luxurious,with double beds and massive bathrooms.

Time came for dinner and we met with everyone downstairs. Instantly my cousin came up to me and embraced me in tight hugs telling me they were sorry and they were there if I needed them. Christian, my favorite cousin stood by me the whole time. We greeted all our friends. In total we were 43. I looked around, putting names on all the faces I saw. Christine and Tony, all my aunts and uncles, my cousins and some friends. I hugged Maya tight and greeted her boyfriend Josh. Surprisingly enough, eventhough I knew well he wasn't a really touchy person but he still hugged me spontaneously. They weren't staying for dinner, just for the small cocktail and then they were gone. I stayed with Christian and Mae. We chatted and laughed on random things.

When sat at the table we avoided the touchy subject concerning my brother.
"So did you find a job yet Chris?

"Er...yeah, it's a good one, pays well and the boss is quite cool. Asks a lot though.

"Yeah"  I laughed "I know something about that. By the way I-"
I was cut off by something hitting my chair. I jumped on my feet and hoisted a little kid up making him stand. He looked at me, his big eyes filled with excitement of the run he had just mad and curiosity
"Watch where you go little one!"I teased

"Fank you..."he said sheepishly with a funny adorable accent. Another kid came rushing to me, but this time it was a little girl. They were both stunning... she had long hair and eyes like the other one,probably siblings.

"Arthur, you lose!!"she cried with triumph and laughed a pure cristal laugh. The little boy laughed too, not vexed a bit. I smiled and squatted down to their level. They both turned to me

"Hey, where are your parents?

"They're ove'er!"the girl said pointing her finger towards a couple talking with my parents.

"Oh, you're the children of  Will and Mackeylah?! Right. About time we met! My parents are close to yours, but I didn't know their children were so handsome and adorable!"

They giggled and the girl let out spontaneously
"Your pre''y!"

Damn those kids were so adorable!
"Now, tell me your names? And how old are you?

The boy held a protective arm around his sister "I'm six, she's five. My name's Arthur. And that's my sister Alexa."
I nodded and he then asked very seriously "What's your name?

"I'm Olivia. And this is my cousin Christian. " I noticed how Arthur kept a protective arm around his sister and with a slight frown and a smile I said softly

"You two are close aren't you?...

"Alexa is my sister. Mom says she's my responsibility. I protect her and we'll always have each other."