Felix looked up at her from the ground as she remained a few minutes frozen in position. After calling out her name a few times and she didn't budge he jumped on his feet and shook her. The young girl jumped
"What?"she snapped

"What do you mean 'what"?, you completely zoned out for a moment! And I know when you have that look on your face. There's something on you mind and something tells e it's a bad idea." She didn't look at him, her eyes still fixed on the camp and she dropped before walking towards it
"You're right. It is a bad idea. But I need to do it."

She took a run towards it

"Olivia wait!"

But  she sprinted and reached the camp. After leaving Dodger in charge, Felix rushed after her and arrived just at the moment she disappeared inside a tent...

He went pale and shook his head

"Uh oh... this is bad..."
Olivia had broken rule number 2. Never enter Pan's tent... Somehow Felix could not go in. Maybe it was due to his loyalty to his best friend, but he just couldn't. He stood helplessly in front of it, knowing that if Pan came back, there would be serious problems. He let out a frustrated growl, what could he do?!!!

For what concerned Olivia, she was now standing in awe, at the entrance. She recognized the smell and looked around. And boy, what a mess. She guessed he did that on purpose, for in his head, all was neat and properly arranged. She took a few steps forward, and got to a wooden chest and slowly opened it. To her surprise there was not much in it. But really nothing much. Three items.

The first one was an old piece of material making the young girl roll her eyes "Honestly!? Is that a tradition a round here? Keep old rags hidden? Lucky charm or what?!"she rambled on. The next item though was a sort of straw made doll dressed in strange blue clothes. The young girl frowned she took it in hand and when she did a small jolt traveled through her fingers making her jump slightly. She kept it in her hand, looking at it thoughtfully before a small smile appeared on her face. Who would've thought Peter pan would have kept that stuff? But then again it didn't surprise her that much. She had always known and believed there still was just a boy behind that cold bloodlust villain mask he wore.

The third item though was a wooden carved bird. It was a beautiful piece of art. With a smile, Olivia took it gently and turned it over. There was a small carving on the right wing. Looked like an M or a W. She instantly tried to imagine her name... Winifred? Or Mary? Maya? Could he anyone. Somehow she settled for Maya.
Suddenly she gasped as a stronger jolt traveled through her body and suddenly she saw a couple of flashscenes before her eyes.

A girl smiling, then laughing. Calling out "Pan! Wait! Wait up!"she laughed "Where are you?! Oh lord you frightened me!" He laughed too and slowly drew a lock of hair behind her ear and she  blushed slightly. She suddenly started running and cried with a laugh "Catch me if you can!"

She saw then a smile again, then a dagger, a bird and a soft whisper
"Pan..." and she was drawn back to the present.
"Woah..."she let out, still surprised and astonished. "What on earth happent? She suddenly noticed her hand burning again and quickly put back the bird. She closed the chest and hissed at the pain. "Ow, stop hurting you stupid hand!"she mumbled. Who was that girl though?

She knew it was the same than in the memories.

Because that were memories too, idiot.
Yeah well it could've been something else, I don't know!
Uhu, sure.
Stop arguing! You're me! I decide!

Olivia rolled her eyes at herself and looked around. She had come here to find out more about what she had found in the creepy wizard's r-
Wait a minute... something struck her. Maybe that was it! She ran out bumped into Felix who had finally plucked up the courage to enter and take her out. He held her steady as she began falling backwards. She let out a breath "Thanks!"and with that she took off "Olivia wait! You can't just enter his tent and then run away like you just saw a ghost!