Bored

North Korea's POV:

How great I'm suspended... It's not the first time I get suspended and I don't think it will be the last time. Oh the rumors that will spread. The more fights I'm into the more frighten the students get. How great....

I'm angry that America insulted me. I'm not that small I'm just a couple of inches shorter than him. Luckily I beat him up more. Talking about beating up I need to tend these wounds...

I cleaned and bandaged all of my wounds. They weren't to deep or bad. I went and cleaned the house up a bit. Welp I'm going to be bored here.

I hear the door click and open. I heard footsteps coming in. I walked over to where they were coming from. I greeted my brother. South Korea didn't look too happy. "Jeez North why are you suspended again!" South yelled at me angrily. I sighed, "look America started insulting me and I got angry... Very angry..." "Why didn't you just ignore him!? Do you how annoying it is to deal with people when my brother gets in trouble. God Your such a handful," South angrily told me.

"First of all I'm sorry," I responded, "second of all you know how I get with America. We really hate each other." South just glared at me before storming off to his room angrily, grumbling.

I sighed well he's going to be angry at me for a while. He always does when I'm in trouble with America since their best friends and all. I wish he'd choose a better friend...

The week passes by slowly. I was getting my homework and classwork through my brother and laptop. I distract myself by cleaning or doing some type of art.

It was the weekend again yay. I was watching TV when I heard my brother walking towards the door. "Where you going?" I asked. He looks at me a bit frustrated, "I'm going to friends house." I nodded, "but don't come back late..." He closes the door.

I was continuing watching TV hmmm.... This is boring. I sighed and turned off the television. Well what can I do. The house is already clean, South Korea isn't here listening to his weird music or telling me about his day or problems, and there's nothing interesting on TV. Ugh! Why isn't there anything fun to do.

Guess I'll text China to go out or something. Wonder if she's busy too... I got up and went to my room to find my phone. Just where I lefted. I'm I very organized person so I know where everything is. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Text

China North Korea

Hey are you free today?

Yes why?

I was wondering if we could hang out.

Oh! Sure (•‿•)

Okay meet me at six by the park

(Time skip ▼・ᴥ・▼)

I was sitting on a bench waiting for China to come. I was scrolling through social media looking through stuff when I heard crunching leaves. I turned my head around to see China walking towards me. I waved at her and she waved back.

She walked towards me and sat down. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm doing fine" China said with a small smile. We talked about random stuff. China did most of the talking though.

After a while I asked, "Do you want to go a cafe?" She looks at me smiling before nodding. We walked towards the cafe. Once inside we ordered our drinks and we paid. We were waiting for our drinks on the table talking about more stuff.

Once we got our drinks we started heading out to walk and talk some more. "Hey I need to go," China told me, "thanks for inviting me." "No problem," I responded. She smiled and waved me goodbye before heading somewhere else.

I started heading back home. Well today was....fun. At least I wasn't bored at home all day.

Word count: 663