Chapter 69: Carter's date

" You only knew her for like a week!" I said as I helped Carter.

" But I know she likes me. I know I like her. It's love at first sight." He said. Maggie and Carter has been nonstop talking and texting and meeting.

" What about us? We don't hang out anymore." I said. Carter looks at me.

" I see. You have Nash and them." Carter said. I roll my eyes and walk out his room. I seriously don't know if our friendship is going to last. I know that Carter will visit Maggie almost everyday. He does now.

" What is up?" Jc said, coming to me.

" Who let you in?" I asked.

" You are so mean to me. It's like you don't want to be my friend." Jc said in a girl-like voice.

" I'm just stressed, worried, whatever." I said.

" I know what you need." Jc said. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

.

" So this is the house." Jc brought me to their home. It's nice. He went in the kitchen and came back with a gallon of ice cream.

" Ha!" Jc said as he gave me a spoon. We went to his room and sat in his bed. We watched movies and ate ice cream.

" So why were you stressed or whatever you were?" Jc asked.

" Carter plans to ask-" My phone buzzed. I answered it.

" She said yes!" I hear Carter shout.

" Great." I said.

" I'm so happy!" Carter said.

" I'm happy for you but I have to go. Bye." I hung up the phone.

" Carter asked Maggie out on a date." Jc said.

" Yep. " I said.

" Aren't you happy?" Jc asked.

" Yes... No... I don't know. It's just Carter is important in my life and I don't want to lose him again. " I said.

" You still have feelings for him?" Jc asked.

" Yes. Please don't tell anyone." I said.

" I promise. But you should tell Carter before it's to late." Jc said.

" It is to late." I said.

" Not yet." Jc said. I sat there in silence.

" You know... I wonder what they will be doing." Jc smirked.

" No. You are not stalking Carter and Maggie." I said.

" Do you mean we are going to stalk them?" Jc said.

.

" I'll come back with your order." The waiter said. Jc and I sat in black coats and sunglasses.

" They will never see us." Jc said.

" This is stupid." I said.

" Hey, this works in every movie." Jc said.

" What movie?" I said.

" Shh." He said as he pointed to a table near us. Carter and Maggie. They were laughing.

" I can't believe you did that." Maggie laughed.

" It had to be done." Carter said. What had to be done?