Chapter 8: Cuddles and penny boards

Kian and I are going to Starbucks because Matt's bae, Sky, wanted some. And I'm starting to get addicted to it.

We ordered our stuff and sat at a table.

" So, Christina. Do you like it here in LA?" Kian said.

" Yea, it's really awesome. " I said. Let's say this is weird and I really want to go. Our orders was called. After we finish, we head back to the O2L house.

Before I could open the door, Kian said, " Um. Christina, did you know how to penny board?" What's penny board again? Oh, it's like a board with wheels.

" Um. No." I said, I did feel embarrassed.

" I'll teach you." Kian said, looking at me.

" What about the Starbucks?" I said, pointing to Sky's drink.

" Leave it in the house." Kian said.

" Um. No. I barely know you, guys , but I know that someone will take it." I said.

" God, you are so stubborn. Fine, let's bring it to your friend." Kian said, walking to his car.

* Skips car ride *

I went to the hotel room. I used the keys and walked in. My first thought, Awwww. Matt and Sky are cuddling.

Wait, Sky is my cuddle buddy!

I put the drink on the table and jumped on the bed.

" Sky is my cuddle buddy!" I scream. Both of them looked shocked but started laughing.

" Really, Christina? We stopped being cuddle buddies since 10 years old." Sky said.

" So. Cuddle buddies are fo life!" I said, squeezing in between Matt and Sky.

" So Matt. Do you get permission to take my spot?" I said in a somewhat serious voice.

" Uhh. No. Can I?" Matt said, pouting.

" First, you have to do 100 push ups! Then give me 20 bucks." I said. Sky is just laughing.

" What! 100!" Matt said.

" Fine. Do 20." I said. Matt got on the floor and started to do it.

" He actually would do that. Wow. I was kidding. Sky, he could be a keeper." I whispered to her.

" Yea. I know. " Sky said, smiling like crazy.

" I meant as cuddle buddy. " I said, rolling my eyes. Matt finished and gave me 20 bucks.

" You are now Sky's cuddle buddy.... until I come back!" I said then ran out the door. That was awesome.

I walked back to the car.

" What took you so long?" Kian said

" Um. Stupid reasons." I said, laughing.

" Hm. Let's go." Kian said, starting the car. We drove back and he grabbed 2 penny boards.